What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

The bells, the bells. She's a loony, and that's why she's great. Even though I don't like her music, I think she's quite splendid.

I can appreciate that her music is an acquired taste to say the least. :lol:

I thought the guy doing the human beatbox stuff was fantastic as well. He features a lot on her new LP.

And the bells were fantastic. Bjork is one of the few artists who can justly be described as unique (in much the same way as someone like Tom Wats)

I can appreciate that her music is an acquired taste to say the least. :lol:

I thought the guy doing the human beatbox stuff was fantastic as well. He features a lot on her new LP.

And the bells were fantastic. Bjork is one of the few artists who can justly be described as unique (in much the same way as someone like Tom Wats)

Yes I concur. I liked that tune last night, for some reason.

Oh, and Duran Duran... please give it up now, you don't need the royalties, you ran out of ideas years ago, I wish you'd die or else just shut up. Please.

Oh, and Duran Duran... please give it up now, you don't need the royalties, you ran out of ideas years ago, I wish you'd die or else just shut up. Please.

I missed Duran Duran's peak mainly due to not being born/being a baby but from the stuff i've heard I just cannot understand why they get so much acclaim.

Apart from one or two decent songs they are rather dull.

I missed Duran Duran's peak mainly due to not being born/being a baby but from the stuff i've heard I just cannot understand why they get so much acclaim.

Apart from one or two decent songs they are rather dull.

They were indeed. But I was a teenager at the time, and I like to listen to them now. Only their hits though, not their shite stuff.

Glass Onion - The Beatles

You said your wee brother wanted on msn and that would mean letting him on the computer so I was wondering if you had 2 computers at home :rolleyes:

I said my bro, i don't have a wee bro!!!!!!

Sorry i must have forgotten to sign back in! :rolleyes:

I'm currently listening to the Ramones (The KKK took my baby away) in an attempt to forget about my national team. 2 games at Hampden and 0 goals. Pitiful. Vogts must go and he can take Burns with him.

Saw the Delgados tonight at the Barras, which was fairly entertaining. Watching the support, Sons & Daughters was the best part of the day though. Great stuff. :D