What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I call crepes 'pancakes', I'm not in further education anymore and I've never shagged another man, so the music as played by the artist Morrisey has no appeal to me.

Listen, you handsome devil, you mentioned a Smiths cover as did I. Where does the sexy lord come into this?

ILY xx

You had a listen to Dark Days/Light Years yet? Wasn't too sure of it at first but it's a grower. Mt. is amazing.

Yeah, I really like it. That riff in Crazy Naked Girls is fantastic. Wasn't keen on Love Kraft or Hey Venus, but everything else they've done is awesome. Listening to Slow Life now, one of their best tunes IMHO.

Listening to Slow Life now, one of their best tunes IMHO.

They came onstage to that at T in the Park a few years ago. The intro was playing with an empty stage for a bit, then they walked on and Gruff Rhys picked up the harmonica and played the little bit before the lyrics start. What a moment!

They came onstage to that at T in the Park a few years ago. The intro was playing with an empty stage for a bit, then they walked on and Gruff Rhys picked up the harmonica and played the little bit before the lyrics start. What a moment!

Yeah, they opened with it last time I saw them, can't remember if it was at the Barrowlands or the Tramway, but it was class. Gruff with the power rangers helmet on singing out the earhole... top notch!