What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Aye, it was a good night. Some freaky fucker kept trying to get us to dance like him but we quickly let him know that he looked like a complete twonk.

Hopefully Ian is up here again soon. New album is in production at the moment aswell.

Aye, it was a good night. Some freaky fucker kept trying to get us to dance like him but we quickly let him know that he looked like a complete twonk.

Hopefully Ian is up here again soon. New album is in production at the moment aswell.

It is indeed, tht gig initially was suppose to be at the SECC but was switched to the Carling, Ian always performs better at smaller venues, well smaller ones compared to SECC.

I might remember the guy in question your talking about, although like the other times I've seen him you do come acroos the c***s pilled out their tits.

It is indeed, tht gig initially was suppose to be at the SECC but was switched to the Carling, Ian always performs better at smaller venues, well smaller ones compared to SECC.

I might remember the guy in question your talking about, although like the other times I've seen him you do come acroos the c***s pilled out their tits.

I this guy was lost in space. He seemed to be enjoying himself anyway, i'll give him that.

Need to get myself down to Manchester and see him on his own turf.

I this guy was lost in space. He seemed to be enjoying himself anyway, i'll give him that.

Need to get myself down to Manchester and see him on his own turf.

Talking about Manchester I've got a ticket to see Oasis at Heaton Park :D

My next gig is Morrissey at the Baras. That will be some fucking night.

The Barras eh, quality venue havnt been there since Queens of the Stone Age toured in June 03'. I shall be there in a month though to see the Manics which will be quality.

The Barras eh, quality venue havnt been there since Queens of the Stone Age toured in June 03'. I shall be there in a month though to see the Manics which will be quality.

Never been to a gig in the Baras but i've heard its reasonably decent for sound.

word of advice, wear a t-shirt minimum, its get ridiculousy hot in there. Hardly any air conditioning.

I'll be pished anyway. Hopefully the bar in the Baras is more convenient than the one in the Carling Academy.

Some sort of Benny Hill style hoedown music accompanied by a comic 'squeeky' voice that is the soundtrack to some video clip of car parking disasters that a colleague is watching on his PC. He should be working FFS! <_<

Then again, so should! :ph34r::lol: