What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Animal Collective's new record.

From the reviews I was expecting to sound a bit mental. It's not as accessible or poppy as MPP, but still has great melodies in there, but from the reviews, I was expecting it to sound like an experimental mess like Brian Wilson on a 7 day bender and trying to record Pet Sounds from back to front on a 4 track recorder or something.

On the second listen now and thinking the only thing that will happen will this will grow further, but very pleased with it and no doubt will be on my top 10 albums of the year.

you nicked off your friend? Supposed to be our fucking friend? You're fucking bang out of order darling! You can have anything you like, you're all "No Disrespect John" No! f**k you! You ain't even a man! I remember when you was a man, being in a wheel chair don't make you less a man; you're a fucking wimp! Alright? You ain't a man. You let your old woman fucking boss you all over the place; you're a fucking Slag! The pair of you. And if you buy a woman's purse? f**k off! No, Bollocks to a funeral! This is a fucking liberties taking! What's that on the telly for? What's that on the telly for? You having a fucking pop at everyone? You fucking shit c**t! You fucking nicked her purse! You're the worst fucking form in the world darling! Bollocks! Bollocks! You fucking slag" Edited by DAFC