What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

foo fighters - aurora

posted simply to ask if anyone can recommend a reasonably cheap DVD player? prob needs to be multi region as i have a small collection acquired from Thailand......

couldn't be arsed starting a new topic - seemed a bit of a waste of time though. and the foo fighters are class. :D

foo fighters - aurora

posted simply to ask if anyone can recommend a reasonably cheap DVD player? prob needs to be multi region as i have a small collection acquired from Thailand......

couldn't be arsed starting a new topic - seemed a bit of a waste of time though. and the foo fighters are class. :D

I got an acoustic solutions (multi region) one for my bedroom from Richer Sounds in Edinburgh for less than £50

Back to the topic - Mogwai - Rock Action

I got an acoustic solutions (multi region) one for my bedroom from Richer Sounds in Edinburgh for less than £50

Back to the topic - Mogwai - Rock Action

again, excuse my ignorance LJ but what's acoustic solutions? and am i likely to be able to get one through in Glasgow? too many questions tonight!

The Music - The People!

again, excuse my ignorance LJ but what's acoustic solutions? and am i likely to be able to get one through in Glasgow? too many questions tonight!

The Music - The People!

The brand name ie like Sony or Phillips.

I believe there is a Richer Sounds not far from the St Enoch centre in Jamaica St.

DVD clearance HERE

The Music are excellent!!

The brand name ie like Sony or Phillips.

I believe there is a Richer Sounds not far from the St Enoch centre in Jamaica St.

DVD clearance HERE

The Music are excellent!!

cheers LJ! i will look into that!

the music are very good!

mellowing out a bit now. listening to Jamie Cullum.

What am I listenening to just now?

I am listening to the constant bloody chatter of 2 female 1st year students who are getting on my tits *looks over and scowls at them* as they keep on going on about how their exams are "just soooooooo hard" and how they think they will "fail the year" while I am trying to study for my finals.

Bloody hell, this is a library, not a bloody coffee shop.

Well, ok, this ain't studying, I'm just on p&b for a bit of stress relief.