What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

How good are the Killers, absolutely love them. :D Have you hears the song Jenny?

Cant wait for the album to come out!

I've quite enjoyed the singles i've heard. Wouldn't say they're totally amazing but i'll probably end up buying the album at some point.

However, there's three albums coming out on Monday that i am quite looking forward to: Hope Of The States; !!!; and Sonic Youth.

Right now i'm listening to The Streets - A Grand Don't Come For Free

F'ck your modern pish

At The Edge - Stiff Little Fingers

"They're just criticising something they can't understand".

Have you the 7" single? Listen to the B side Mr Fire Coal Man then listen to "Hey Baby" by DJ Otzi...notice any similarities? :rolleyes:

Im listening to all them idiots on BB squeling and singing...

Pain in the ass, but funny to watch how gay they look, even the straight guys look gay!! :huh::D

I'm watching VH2...the last load of songs have been She bangs the drum by Stone Roses, Blue Monday, she sells sanctuary by the cult, step on by happy mondays, teenage kicks..all brilliant

What a great channel :D

Pink Floyd : Shine on you crazy diamond, Parts 1-5 :mellow:

Pink Floyd are fcukin rubbish. The Wall is the most over rated album in history!

After Syd Barrett, their only half decent song is Wish You Were Here :P

Pink Floyd are fcukin rubbish. The Wall is the most over rated album in history!

True, Pnik Floyd were shite. And while we're slaughtering holy cows, may i say that i've always felt that The Stone Roses were vastly overrated. I mean, they're ok, but nothing special.

may i say that i've always felt that The Stone Roses were vastly overrated. I mean, they're ok, but nothing special.

:o

How dare you!!!!!

The Stone Roses album is not the best, but they have the classic Fools Gold and Elephant Stone.

To Appreciate The Stone Roses is like being a Vietnam vet.

You had to be there, man!!!!!

The Stone Roses came out of nowhere, the music at that time was shit! If it wasn't Kylie or Jason, it was Jive Bunny and feckin master mixers.

Has anyone heard Enya's new song with Puff Daddy?

Enya has really sold out recently I think :blink:

Anyway, I own and listen to The Wall, St. Pepper and The Stone Roses a hell of a lot. They are over hyped much like Never Mind The Bollocks but are definitive albums of their age and the fact that people still talk about to this day says a lot about the music and what it tells you about a generation growing up. What is the album of this generation then, S Club 7, Busted or something?

I am listening to Daughter by Pearl Jam at the moment. For me the most under-rated band of the last 15 years, purely because they were pigeon holed with the grunge era. Anyone who owns their last few albums will tell you how ungrunge they actually are. Its just the lack of publicity that seek that stops them being a big name these days.