What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Is there any real point to this thread other than telling everyone what their taste in music is? Should I get something like Kazaa and 'try' some of the suggestions on here? Why am I listening to Portishead at 10 in the morning?

Any answers would be appreciated. :geek

Is there any real point to this thread other than telling everyone what their taste in music is? Should I get something like Kazaa and 'try' some of the suggestions on here? Why am I listening to Portishead at 10 in the morning?

Any answers would be appreciated.  :geek

DONT get kazaa :o Get kazaa lite. Too much spy/add wear on kazaa. Or you could try soulseek,or edonkey.

EDIT: Just remember on soulseek that you have to share your files with others,just dont let them have all the music you have on your pc.

Edited by saints1884

The only reason I'm listening to studenty rock, is because for my birthday my Mum gets me a few Cds, so I give a list. I don't want her going into Virgin or HMV and stumbling around the rap section. Best to pick something that will be in the Top 40 or Mercury nominated.

Back listening to rap.

Adam F Vs DV Alias Kryst : Time for Da true