What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Guest Michael Jordan
If I knew who you were over on blueheaven I would ask you there, as I know you are an infrequent visitor to P & B, perhaps young Kev, could help me out. ;)

I know you are a fellow fan of Pearl Jam, do you have the Mother Love Bone and Temple Of The Dog cd's. If not I will try and get you a copy and get them sent to you. I assume you know who they are ;)

Currently got Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns by Mother Love Bone playing, and when I saw your post it reminded me.

Kev, tell Michael will you, theres a good boy :D

Cheers Bairnagain, very sound of you.

One of my mates from uni has acquired these over the summer though so I will get a copy of them from him when I go back in September.

I know Temple of the Dog was Chris Cornell & Matt Cameron from Soundgarden, Stone, Jeff, possibly Mike and an unknown Ed from Pearl Jam. I thought the project was in rememberance of the lead singer of Mother Love Bone, Andy someone, who died when in the band with Jeff and Stone, but I heard recently it was somebody else it was in memory of?

Have heard only Hungerstrike and Crown of Thorns from the 2 albums, are these indicative of what the rest of the albums are like?

Cheers again, much appreciated.

Oh Aye, right now I'm listening to Elbow - Newborn