What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

What am I listening to now? WHAT I AM LISTENING TO NOW? Let me tell you...

A procession of piss heads shouting "mon the hoops", singing really badly, and generally making complete fuds of themselves! :angry:

That's what the f*ck I am listening to right now, and have been for the last hour or so! <_<

* raises fist and shakes it in the air *

What am I listening to now? WHAT I AM LISTENING TO NOW? Let me tell you...

A procession of piss heads shouting "mon the hoops", singing really badly, and generally making complete fuds of themselves! :angry:

That's what the f*ck I am listening to right now, and have been for the last hour or so! <_<

* raises fist and shakes it in the air *

Similar thing happened to me a couple of months ago. Was a Sunday night after an Old Firm game and I was just sitting watching TV at about midnight. Next thing, I hear 'Low lie the fields.........', 'Celtic, Celtic', etc from out on the street. Drunken fan. People were shouting out of flats telling him to shut up and he was replying with abuse and ringing all the buzzers. I thought 'I'm not having that', phoned up the local cop shop and said 'I'm trying to get my bed and there's a drunken gentleman out on the street singing and shouting', they turn up 10 minutes later. They have a word with him then let him go on his way. As he's walking away though I can see him mouthing off, chancing his luck. Bad move. The polis follow him in the car, pull over, cuffs on, into the back of the car. A night in Pitt Street for him. :lol:

God, I felt powerful. I'm after a *** next to do the double. :D