Cock Racing

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm confident of a good performance from my cock (Trigger) in the Chicken Feet Handicap tomorrow. How are fellow cock trainers Bob McShug and Ned feeling about this race?
I am not at all confident - Firstly I didn't realise that Lionel had already won three races with his previous owner - and as it's a handicap the wee fella will carry a weight penalty .

Then I noticed the betting (see attachment) we're all outside bets !

I better start thinking about betting too to bring in some more cash.
Apparently you get Job Seekers Allowance on a Monday - don't know how much though !

(b.t.w Weirdo's in that race as well , he works beside me and has a habit of doing well in stuff like this , he's top of the SPL Prediction Thingy <_< )

post-8-1075624497.gif

Guest Ruggy Bairn
My cock has died already :bairn

Mine died too, but I've purchased a new one, and named him "Cuck Socker". :rolleyes:

Just about to check how he did in his first race, if he hasn't won I'm in the shit cause I'm skint :lol:

Look what happens, I go away for a few hours have a race and when I get back my cock's lying there lifeless and my fu<king roosters dead too :P I'm not happy :(

I've bough a Belgian Bearded....McSwally The Great B)

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Ok, My balance is £0.36...

Should I...

1. Wait for my allowance tomorrow

2. Sell my cock that's worth £450 and buy a cheaper one

Thoughts???

How the f'k did it come to be worth £450???? :o

I bought Lionel for £337.92 , he's now worth £375.44 , I think different breeds mature faster .

Where's our allowance ? I've got 9p in my account and the wee fella is starving :(

Listen chief, I'm a bit peckish...ha! peckish, do you get it!

I've got "Monk Wally de Honk" running in the next race in a different account (John Magnier)

6/1 joint favourite ;) (I've put £100 on Stewie though just in case :ph34r:)

Did you sell Radford ?

Guest xbasslichtie

Got mine, £53 is in my account!

Got the Xbasstinator for £53, is now worth £144 :D, and I put a couple bets on Magniers cocks, never won a bean, so its all yer fecking fault!

Guest God is a bairn

just registered my cock "baldy half incher" is running in the Chicken Feet Handicap Chase on 04/02/2004 and its at 3 to 1 the now

just registered my cock "baldy half incher" is running in the Chicken Feet Handicap Chase on 04/02/2004 and its at 3 to 1 the now

Mines is BHI and running soon.

You realise the problem this site causes at work? I share this computer with a fellow forum member and therefore someone who else has a cock.

I dont want to be caughting caught messing around with his cock or vice versa. And I certainly dont want to be caught asking him how his cock is doing. Even going to check if your cock is OK when in the office may even lead to strange looks. :ph34r:

Guest Ruggy Bairn

Cuck Socker running the night in the 20.00hrs. Getting a bit nervous, he's been for training and his message to me just now is, "Alright big guy, how's it hanging."?

He's 19/1 at the minute. :ph34r:

Cuck Socker running the night in the 20.00hrs. Getting a bit nervous, he's been for training and his message to me just now is, "Alright big guy, how's it hanging."?

Unlucky Ruggy that's the race Monk Wally de Honk is in and he's gonna kick ass .

Have you noticed the odds on that race ? I've put bets on the 6 shortest odds , if any of them win I'll be buying a bigger Cock Pen .

Looks like it should be the P & B Novice Stakes.

Think I will fire my money on the favourite to cover my entry money.

I never was much of a gambler though ;)

Archived