Cock Racing

Guest Waxoyl Fan Club

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought your cock was gonna come first Ned .
so did I , he's the favourite in the 9 o'clock race tonight :o - I reckon he was cack in the last race cause I had him fully fed and watered , something that I can't really avoid in tonights race cause he's still pretty full :(

btw check the odds - I spread £250 over the 5 favourites and had £50 on the eventual winner at 11/1 , I got £600 back ;)

My cock is dead. That's two cocks I have lost.

What the f**k is going on.

What was their health level before they died Ruggy ? they need a rest to get their health level back up , I take it you were feeding them :huh:

Don't neglect your cock Ruggy :lol:

Guest Ruggy Bairn

I sent him training, then he raced. He said he was tired and wanted a rest. I checked this morning and the lightweight was on his way to the KFC factory.

I have re-registered, and have Ruggy's Pecker running tonight in the 9o'clock.

I've got an infected cock !

Look's like I've been neglecting Lionel -

Poor guy, he is pretty sick. I need to take a look at him right away. *prod* Come on Lionel Blair open you beak for Rolf. Hmmm I think its a severe case of false cluck syndrome. Now that will cost around £74 to fix the little guy up. Is this OK?

Click here to accept treatment

74 bucks - I've only got £19 in this account - Lionel's off to market (they give you half price for sick cocks ;) )

post-8-1075805615.gif

I sent him training, then he raced. He said he was tired and wanted a rest. I checked this morning and the lightweight was on his way to the KFC factory.

I have re-registered, and have Ruggy's Pecker running tonight in the 9o'clock.

I have £20 quid on your pecker ;)

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Silly question do you have to be logged in when your cock is due to race

Nope, it just carries on. I hope your money's safe. :D

Who do you think will be the first P+Ber to win a race? My moneys on Ned, followed by Ruggy. I've got a cock in training and he's no racing until I'm sure he's ready! (and I get enough money :blink:). He will hopefully debut in 4 days time in the Chicken Stakes Novice Chase.

Watch out for McSwally the Great.

Guest xbasslichtie

the xbasstinators doing well, and is now worth £200, £53 when I bought him! rest before racing ruggy! Have a second registry under xbass now and have bought 2 cocks, have run oot of dosh though :(

Guest xbasslichtie

Has everyone vaccinated and wormed their cocks? Maybe thats why Ruggys keep dying. And I refuse to bet on Ruggys pecker, the omens arent good for him!

Guest Ruggy Bairn

6th, not too bad for his first effort. Think I was top P & Ber. :P:huh:

Rest my weary pecker, rest.

My cock is resting until tomorrow at the earliest. B)

Archived