Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest xbasslichtie
Now you're just over-egg(McMuffin)ing the pudding!

And that to me looks like a prime case of milk(shake)ing the joke. :ph34r:

Do you think were taking this too far now?

Anyway my petty thing. The ghastly cleaner was in today, so I got up at half 8 for my 11 oclock lecture so that I could avoid her. Got into uni...made some small talk, but at ten to eleven, I found out that my lecture wasnt on - b*****d! :angry: Its only the third time or so since December Ive been up before 10 am!

Edited by xbasslichtie

Its only the third time or so since December Ive been up before 10 am!

Just you wait. My final year at Uni I had one lecture a week and that was at 3pm on a Thursday. Since then every job I've had has involved some form of sleep deprivation :lol:

Guest xbasslichtie
Just you wait. My final year at Uni I had one lecture a week and that was at 3pm on a Thursday. Since then every job I've had has involved some form of sleep deprivation :lol:

Aye - Im in my final year now....the fact that I have to get up at 9 for my mot cars tomorrow is already filling me with dread! And all this pish about working in the day...right now I am the walking dead, thanks to years of training, my brain only functions late at night.

Bullies. :D

I consider myself a reformed bully and would like to point out that, at the time, some of us simply thought we were being hilarious.

Of course, I have since seen the error of my ways and am now anti-bullying B)

Not scrolling through 111 pages to see if this has been posted before!

People leaving the office kettle with a teaspoonful of water in it at break time! Fill the damn thing up if you were last to use it!

Not scrolling through 111 pages to see if this has been posted before!

People leaving the office kettle with a teaspoonful of water in it at break time! Fill the damn thing up if you were last to use it!

Why should they? Re-filling a kettle that may only be used to fill a single cup of coffee is enormously wasteful; it uses excess water and excess electricity.

People should fill kettles with as much as they need - and no more than that.

It's worse if she's an only child. It then becomes her mum's wedding as well.

Only daughter which I guess is the same thing in this instance. And first wedding in my family (my brother and sister are useless singletons) so my mum cant stop interfering either. God help us. :rolleyes:

Only daughter which I guess is the same thing in this instance. And first wedding in my family (my brother and sister are useless singletons) so my mum cant stop interfering either. God help us. :rolleyes:

:lol:

ayrgirl and I went out one night for a drink and sat down and planned our wedding. We got to 200 names and stopped in sheer despair. :(

We ended up in the registry office in her village and back for a meal at the local pub, with 20 people.

It was brilliant!

Keep the faith, everything will work out. ;)