Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest bairnbabe
Sorry to hear that! :( Erm, what are 'ghds' BTW? :unsure:

Good hair day straighteners - they are expensive!

How did they break GIAB?

Thank you, BB. ;) I am pleased I wasn't gay enough to have known that already! :ph34r: How in the world Baldie Bowie knew what they are is beyond me! :lol:

Edited by Kilt

Thank you, BB. ;) I am pleased I wasn't gay enough to have known that already! :ph34r: How in the world Baldie Bowie knew what they are is beyond me! :lol:

I live with 3 females ;) it's not that difficult to work out, even for a baldie

Colleagues who keep on at you saying "have you got a start date for your new job yet?". Honestly, I was offered a new job 3 weeks ago and I told my boss and team mates/colleagues about it the following day. I told them at the time I likely wouldn't get a start date for 4-6 weeks.

Ever since they've been constantly on at me about when I'll likely be leaving.

I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE GOT THE DATE! UNTIL THEN SHUT THE F**K UP!! :angry:

This is still buggin' me. I'm really tempted to tell them all to shut the fcuk up about it but don't want to upset anybody in case it affects my leaving present :(

This is still buggin' me. I'm really tempted to tell them all to shut the fcuk up about it but don't want to upset anybody in case it affects my leaving present :(

What do you mean leaving present? they will be trying to find a date to have the party. I mean they don't want to celebrate getting rid of you with you actually still there do they? :rolleyes:

Guest God is a bairn

How did they break GIAB?

the wee led cums on then goes off - its a holocaust :(

Slugs. I hate the b*****ds.

I have forty chilli plants in flower just now and I see a bit of slug damage starting to happen. I need a frog for the greenhouse.

They dont seem to like tomato plants though.

Which is nice

Why are you off Lyn-Marie? is it:

- Your straighteners have broken

- You have been curb-stomped

- You are awaiting trial for curb stomping

- You have bad AIDS

- Swampy is keeping you hostage and making you wear the Princess Leia outfit from Jedi

- Following cheb-flashing you have been given leave of absence due to all the men in thework being unable to work due to having stauners all day.

Why are you off Lyn-Marie? is it:

- Your straighteners have broken

- You have been curb-stomped

- You are awaiting trial for curb stomping

- You have bad AIDS

- Swampy is keeping you hostage and making you wear the Princess Leia outfit from Jedi

- Following cheb-flashing you have been given leave of absence due to all the men in thework being unable to work due to having stauners all day.

All of the above.

Chris, under what possible circumstance would a desk-concealed stauner stop one from working?

I'm genuinely curious, thinking back to the number of sick days that I potentially missed out on.

Edited by Swampy

Chris, under what possible circumstance would a desk-concealed stauner stop one from working?

I'm genuinely curious, thinking back to the number of sick days that I potentially missed out on.

You might need to walk to and fro to fetch paperclips, armalites or other office equipment, which would be difficult although not impossible.