Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
The last Big Thing was wanting to move into a flat with her (only) friend and looking at something that cost 800pw. My sister works PT at Somerfield. We have no idea what delusions she experienced that made her thought she could afford it...

She's lived in this flat for 4 years. Still doesn't know how to close the windows.

She seems to think that I'm here to entertain her, yet has stood me up tonight (after saying she wanting to do something) after she double booked herself.

I just want to slap her silly most of the time.

Your sister isn't called Rowan by any chance? :ph34r::unsure:

The last Big Thing was wanting to move into a flat with her (only) friend and looking at something that cost 800pw. My sister works PT at Somerfield. We have no idea what delusions she experienced that made her thought she could afford it...

She's lived in this flat for 4 years. Still doesn't know how to close the windows.

She seems to think that I'm here to entertain her, yet has stood me up tonight (after saying she wanting to do something) after she double booked herself.

I just want to slap her silly most of the time.

If iyt makes you feel any better, she's a shit shag.

Due to a cockup, I forgot to measure one of the dimensions of my pond...so rather than needing to buy a liner to cover my 2 X 1 metre pond...I actually need to buy a liner to cover my 2 X 1 X 1 metre pond. Which is a lot more expensive. :(

I have my daft interview at 10:45. I know it's a bad attitude but I just cant be bothered with it.

See me face to face you lazy fuckers!

As long as you don't make an arse of it, they will see you face to face!

You'll be fine, just take a deep breath as you answer the phone. Don't exhale into the receiver though, make sure it's all out before it reaches your mouth, otherwise I think you'll have more than just arsing up your interview to worry about.

As long as you don't make an arse of it, they will see you face to face!

You'll be fine, just take a deep breath as you answer the phone. Don't exhale into the receiver though, make sure it's all out before it reaches your mouth, otherwise I think you'll have more than just arsing up your interview to worry about.

Do you think blackmail might be a good path to go down?

"Gies a joab or I'll move my mortgage". There's my tactic right there.

Do you think blackmail might be a good path to go down?

"Gies a joab or I'll move my mortgage". There's my tactic right there.

I think that if you let them know you have a mortgage with them, they'll have traced you and have the old bill on your doorstep before you've even finished the call, I'm afraid. You might want to rethink that. Call them from a phonebox instead. ;)

I've just cooked the breakfast at home and the wife eyed it and said:

"Is that safe?"

I think I need to cook a bit more. :(

Stick it under the grill for a bit,then go and make some tea/coffee,read the paper and then check to see if it's cooked.

Some b*st*rd has dropped something on/against the front wing of my car last night, denting and badly scratching it! :angry:

Annoying thing is it's highly likely it's one of my neighbours and they're not letting on!