Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The Gray Ghost is my favourite poster, so I write down all his posts on a notepad, so should the server completely crash, The Gray Ghost's genious will be forever preserved.

:lol: Nicely sarcastic, somewhat creepy, yet oddly flattering :ph34r: .

The Gray Ghost would be less worried if you hadnt managed to perfectly recall a post that The Gray Ghost can barely remember making.

:lol: Nicely sarcastic, somewhat creepy, yet oddly flattering :ph34r: .

The Gray Ghost would be less worried if you hadnt managed to perfectly recall a post that The Gray Ghost can barely remember making.

I have a good memory, and tend to remember useless things. You can be at ease, I'm not stalking you.

I do share your was problem though :(

I have a good memory, and tend to remember useless things. You can be at ease, I'm not stalking you.

I do share your was problem though :(

'was problem'? The Gray Ghost is confused?

Edited to add...ah! You mean wasp problem?

Edited by The Gray Ghost

'was problem'? The Gray Ghost is confused?

Edited to add...ah! You mean wasp problem?

I did indeed mean wasp. There is one rattling between my window and blinds. I've been scared of them ever since my 'friend' captured one in a jar and put it in the bottle holder on my bike :(

I did indeed mean wasp. There is one rattling between my window and blinds. I've been scared of them ever since my 'friend' captured one in a jar and put it in the bottle holder on my bike :(

That b*****d! :o I've written 2 blog entries in the last week devoted to The Gray Ghosts favourite <_< animal. The Gray Ghost isnt scared of them per se, he just objects to them sharing The Gray Ghosts personal space.

The Gray Ghost used to coax them onto his hand and carry them out the window with impunity. He doesnt do that any more though. Now its glass and paper all the way. The Gray Ghost is also too much of a sentimental sap to kill them, he has to see them out alive and well.

Stop being such a pair of girls! Adam actually came and got me from another room last weekend just so I could get rid of a wasp that was flying around by the window. All he had to do was get up and open the window, but no, he came and got me to do it instead.

If you're allergic to them, I'll let you off, but otherwise, you're just big girls blouses that even girls that love blouses would consider too girly to put wear.

If you're allergic to them, I'll let you off, but otherwise, you're just big girls blouses that even girls that love blouses would consider too girly to put wear.

The Gray Ghost can usually happily deal with wasps, so long as he is armed with a glass and piece of paper, and the wasp isnt one of those hairy looking 3 foot long monsters. However, The Gray Ghost has to reluctantly accept the role of big girls blouse. :(

:blink: Maybe all the girls that post on here should just stay away...They all seem to be getting up the duff.....I'm outta here. :lol::ph34r:

US imigration..What a fucking joke. :(

Edited by saints1884

:blink: Maybe all the girls that post on here should just stay away...They all seem to be getting up the duff.....I'm outta here. :lol::ph34r:

US imigration..What a fucking joke. :(

There's always guys on P&B getting their wives/girlfriends up the duff too. It's got to be more than just a coincidence, and my personal theory is that The Nightshift is to blame. :ph34r:

I'm not even going to deny my girlieness. When one comes near me I put my hands over my head, and duck shouting 'aaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah'

Having met you before, The Gray Ghost is having immense difficulty imagining you doing such a thing! :lol:

There's always guys on P&B getting their wives/girlfriends up the duff too. It's got to be more than just a coincidence, and my personal theory is that The Nightshift is to blame. :ph34r:

:lol: Well I better not stay around too long then. :P

My wee boy has a throat infection, leading to fits (not actually foaming mouth/breakdancing fits, more like 5 or 6 coughs in a row) of coughing.

If only he knew how to bring up the phlem in his throat I wouldn't have been covered in Apricot Sunshine this morning.

Why does kids medicine taste so good ?

Anyone got a good tip for getting rid of midge bites? I stupidly read my book outside on Monday and think I've got bitten... which wouldn't be a great problem but I've got a meeting for a job on Friday and I don't think looking like I've got chicken-pox is going to be a great selling point. This also indirectly made them worse as I needed a shave and just about took half my face off. <_<

Anyone got a good tip for getting rid of midge bites? I stupidly read my book outside on Monday and think I've got bitten... which wouldn't be a great problem but I've got a meeting for a job on Friday and I don't think looking like I've got chicken-pox is going to be a great selling point. This also indirectly made them worse as I needed a shave and just about took half my face off. <_<

Wee dab of Tea Tree oil on them should sort it.