Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sad to hear about, I am sure the presence of hooligans and ultras would alianate and intimidate many law-abiding fans.

Would an ID type system work in the Czech Republic. I encountered this in Belguim while trying to attent a Cercle Brugge game a few years back. Basically you get issued with a unique microchip card if you can provide a passport or other adiquite ID. You need this type of card to enter a game at least in the 1st teir of belgian football. Thugs can easily be banned or denied entry

They're starting a similar thing here for selected 'trouble' games:

Sparta - Slavia

Sparta - Banik Ostrava

Slavia - Jablonec

Ticket only, when you buy a ticket you provide national ID (Passport, Green Card, ID Card) and they take the registration number and print it on the ticket. When you turn up at the gate you provide your ID with the ticket then a CCTV camera takes a photo of you as you go through. Again if this will work is all down to anti-corruption...

Mate's Sky went out at 6 o'clock. 50 inch wall mounted plasma with HD, so we had to go to the pub.

Blessing in disguise, perhaps.

Ended up on Sausage Roll street, then got a phone call, "come to Viper".

So we did. Unreal amoount of biff on show, I haven't seen anything like it since pay day in Ashton Lane.

Managed to get my way in about some 19 year old. I have no qualms about declaring this was a potential new high score.

"Lets get out of here"

"I'd love ot but I can't."

"Why?"

"I'm kind of seeing someone."

I swear to f**k, this God c**t is having a laugh at my expense.

I hate the BBC news. Have you seen what the woman on there is wearing this morning! She says she trys...Not fucking hard enough. :blink::lol:

Being talked out of bet for a 2-1 Scotland win and a Ross McCormack opening goal by my mate, who reckoned Kenny Miller was due one. I should have gone with my gut instinct. The last time I listen to him <_<

Being talked out of bet for a 2-1 Scotland win and a Ross McCormack opening goal by my mate, who reckoned Kenny Miller was due one. I should have gone with my gut instinct. The last time I listen to him <_<

I bet on a 2-1 win with Miller to score first as well, I was initially just going to put my tenner on the 2-1 win at 8/1 but got greedy when I saw the 22/1 odds on the former.

Mc,Cormack really should have passed to Miller for the opener, selfish sod that he is.

Due to two flight delays we have five flights landing together in the space of 20 minutes. That's a total of 791 passengers coming to our control almost all at once! :o

I am not looking forward to 13:10 this afternoon! :(

Due to two flight delays we have five flights landing together in the space of 20 minutes. That's a total of 791 passengers coming to our control almost all at once! :o

I am not looking forward to 13:10 this afternoon! :(

I hate Paisley. I couldn't find FlyingScot. We were in the Paisley one way system looking for the fucker and check in was closed. Luckily, we had a very nice captain who waited for us.

:lol: Fair enough mate, that sounds like torture.

I can sympathise as the amusement arcade in the departures lounge that I pass several times a day has a machine that plays 'Mickey' by the horrendous Toni Basil almost continuously. I could cheerfully strangle her! <_<