Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

way to go - you just go told a gay kid in denial to make contact some arse.

violence is not the answer.

you should be telling him to plant a tree every time he's hurt. it'll be more rewarding for him - and for you - in a few years time you will be able to take your grandkids to the forest of forfar.

Pish hold music.

I'm currently trying to book an engineer visit for a customer and the music is woeful. In the past I've had a wee touch of Dean Martin, some Vivaldi and even some Travis. Right now, I'm suffering the stereotypical electro-pop pish.

This needs regulation.

you should be telling him to plant a tree every time he's hurt. it'll be more rewarding for him - and for you - in a few years time you will be able to take your grandkids to the forest of forfar.

That really is the shitest alias on here for a long while! :rolleyes::P

Pish hold music.

I'm currently trying to book an engineer visit for a customer and the music is woeful. In the past I've had a wee touch of Dean Martin, some Vivaldi and even some Travis. Right now, I'm suffering the stereotypical electro-pop pish.

This needs regulation.

it could be worse, it could be elevator music

ok, this is seriously creepy. i've been told i'm being discussed on a internet forum and i browse on two topics and the first one confirms i am indeed being discussed and defended by a ghost.

the second one i read then has said ghost and a spook arguing over who is the better ghoul and a little faggot kid from forfar in between them.

Aye, you sound like a pagan, right enough.

And then suddenly, your outlook is completely different.

YOU!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF. WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN TELLING ALL THESE PEOPLE ABOUT ME?

:lol: Aye, right!

Ron, you got boring really fucking quick last time, I never thought you'd beat that record, but look at that. I was wrong.

:lol:

YOU!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF. WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN TELLING ALL THESE PEOPLE ABOUT ME?

:lol::lol::lol:

The Gray Ghost isn't normally one for smilies, but that post actually made The Gray Ghost laugh :lol:

Ron, you got boring really fucking quick last time, I never thought you'd beat that record, but look at that. I was wrong.

The Gray Ghost still doesn't think this is Ron, and this was confirmed by a mod.

Oddjob?

Not sure who, doesn't have oddjobs style either though.

Well, I refuse to believe that this isn't Ron until we are informed who it is. So there.

The Gray Ghost thinks Ron is busy being The Scarlet Spook, and also Klit.

lyn - calm yourself please. i sometimes forget who i am that's all.

:Puts detective hat on: Its got to be a long established member of the forum (someone who's been here 3 or so years) and who knows that the way to LMs heart is to call her Lyn.

Not sure who, doesn't have oddjobs style either though.

Oddjob's 'style' was always a little erratic for me to notice a pattern. Isuspected Vintex at first but he's taken Grammar lessons if so.

:Puts detective hat on: Its got to be a long established member of the forum (someone who's been here 3 or so years) and who knows that the way to LMs heart is to call her Lyn.

aren't you the one only hours ago were trying to keep peoples identity a secret? then you go asking moderators of this site who i am? i already told you i am pippa, that should be good enough for you.