Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

ok, this is seriously creepy. i've been told i'm being discussed on a internet forum and i browse on two topics and the first one confirms i am indeed being discussed and defended by a ghost.

the second one i read then has said ghost and a spook arguing over who is the better ghoul and a little faggot kid from forfar in between them.

Get to f**k you fuckin w****r :angry:

:lol::lol::lol:

:Puts detective hat on: Its got to be a long established member of the forum (someone who's been here 3 or so years) and who knows that the way to LMs heart is to call her Lyn.

:lol: Ron used to do that. Plus, note how different the first post is from the subsequent ones. The later ones are definitely more like Ron's.

Trying to get in touch with someone I met traveling a few years back, but cannot remember their surname or town in England they are from, I only know their job ''Joe P.E Teacher Bebo'' in google doesn't come up with much... <_<

And.....notice how Pippa isn't.....doing.....this. Ron's trademark.....that everyone.....picked up on.

This is true, but The Gray Ghost is still more inclined to believe the mods, who have ip checks and stuff, than some random woman and her suspicions. If he is Ron though, he'll crack soon, he always does.

::snigger::

This is true, but The Gray Ghost is still more inclined to believe the mods, who have ip checks and stuff, than some random woman and her suspicions. If he is Ron though, he'll crack soon, he always does.

::snigger::

So, the question is, does this ip address match up to any other? If not, well, it's worth bearing in mind that ip addresses aren't set in stone.

Trying to get in touch with someone I met traveling a few years back, but cannot remember their surname or town in England they are from, I only know their job ''Joe P.E Teacher Bebo'' in google doesn't come up with much... <_<

Don't give names out on P&B - you'll have the privacy nazi's stomping on you with their jackboots! <_<:ph34r:

6th year at school. Is there any point in it...?

Eh uh huh. Going to Subway during free periods, going drives when people have passed their test, generally fucking about in the common room. Also gaining extra qualifications that will polish up your CV a bit. Actually the best year of my life so far.

Enjoy it, savour it ;)

They have punted Diagnosis Murder for the tennis! The same game was on BBC1 AND BBC2 at one point!! In fact tell a lie at 2,15 Bargain Hunt or Flog It or whatever the hell it is was on instead. Why?? I love Diagnosis Murder! :( Is this what it's going to be like for the next few days of the Queen's Club tennis? Queen's club. Pfft, the only 2 Queen's clubs I know of aren't very good. One just survived to stay in the first division, the other one was relegated to Division 3 :P

Pfft, the only 2 Queen's clubs I know of aren't very good. One just survived to stay in the first division, the other one was relegated to Division 3 :P

and another managed mid-table in the Championship

ok, this is seriously creepy. i've been told i'm being discussed on a internet forum and i browse on two topics and the first one confirms i am indeed being discussed and defended by a ghost.

the second one i read then has said ghost and a spook arguing over who is the better ghoul and a little faggot kid from forfar in between them.

Is it wrong that I lol'd. A lot? :lol:

Is it wrong that I lol'd. A lot? :lol:

yes it is. i'm quite clearly distressed by the situation and you laugh at my expenese. do you laugh at stories like this when you read in the paper a woman has been hacked to bits? no, i didn't think so. this is how it all starts you know.