Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Anyway, our justice system. It's a joke.

Read in the paper 3 guys who brain damaged another guy after a beating got 10 years jail time between them. Yesterday there was a guy who raped 4 kids, made 2 have sex with each other, will serve a "minimum of 8 years".

And even on a far lesser note, 2 teenagers who broke into Tosh McKinlay's house were spared community service because it might be a "bad influence on them".

We are a laughing stock.

True, but we only need to highlight your post or quote you to find out what's missing, which is why I'm sure that you would never have posted Pippa's real number on here. However, I'd love to know how many folk have tried ringing it to let her know that you've done it. Saddos. :lol:

Edited by Lyn-Marie

I have tomorrow off. That should be a RTBC but I'm helping

Evie

move flat as she's moving in with

Alexis

in her flat at

Scotstoun

- that's her new

lover

I was the

love interest

between relationships so, yes, I've

shagged a bisexual lesbian

but as the nazi thought police are watching this, that's all you'll get to know.

Suffice to say that we spent yesterday saying goodbye and

we both overslept after shagging each other senseless in a final bacchinalian orgy of pagan sexuality

so I'm very happy to have experienced that :wub: and know that

Evie

is moving on to a new, hopefully fulfilling relationship with

Alexis

Just like Have I got News For You now, isn't it - guess the headline. You've only got a few miserable cnuts on here to blame for not getting the full picture! :P

Tell her, never,ever,ever,ever, go into McNabbs!

so, oh great one. surely one is either or a ?

surely being one predicates not being the other :huh: -technically-?

oh and as LM says can be read by highlighting and could be posted by quoting and removing spoiler tags -of course I wouldnt do that. :D

Edited by theentomologist

True, but we only need to highlight your post or quote you to find out what's missing, which is why I'm sure that you would never have posted Pippa's real number on here. However, I'd love to know how many folk have tried ringing it to let her know that you've done it. Saddos. :lol:
so, oh great one. surely one is either

bisexual

or a

lesbian

?

surely being one predicates not being the other :huh: -technically-?

oh and as LM says can be read by highlighting and could be posted by quoting and removing spoiler tags -of course I wouldnt do that. :D

:eek:NO.........ohhh fuck........REALLY?!?!?

Please tell me that's not true......... :huh::(:bairn:bairn

See what you've done here is name 2 people (one of whom is new), where they are moving to, their religion, and their sexuality. Now take a hypothetical case where a homophobic bigot, who reads but does not post, but who lives in Scotstoun. He could read your posts, round up some of his bigoted posts, and go looking for your named people, and could well find them.

You'll have then got your friends beaten up, and if it happened to you, then we could say "well you should be careful about putting personal details online". But it has (hypothetically) happened to two people who never had anything to do with putting their details online. Nothing wrong with the content, but stop giving out personal information.

The Gray Ghost will be continuing to pursue this.

See what you've done here is name 2 people (one of whom is new), where they are moving to, their religion, and their sexuality. Now take a hypothetical case where a homophobic bigot, who reads but does not post, but who lives in Scotstoun. He could read your posts, round up some of his bigoted posts, and go looking for your named people, and could well find them.

You'll have then got your friends beaten up, and if it happened to you, then we could say "well you should be careful about putting personal details online". But it has (hypothetically) happened to two people who never had anything to do with putting their details online. Nothing wrong with the content, but stop giving out personal information.

The Gray Ghost will be continuing to pursue this.

You're scary......and a very sad person!