Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This was supposed to be my one day off in the midst of 14 days off work. I'm here anyway. I also appreciate that since 3 of the now 15 day stint is voluntary overtime I shouldn't whinge.

But I am.

Nowadays anyway. :P

Let's stop all the Kilt bashing eh. Folk take advantage of the mans good nature and see him as an easy target.

What is the big problem about him mentioning a name on a website anyway? It isn't the first time that it's happened and it most certainly won't be the last.

People pick on folk like Kilt as they don't think he'll give them as good back. I'd love to see those people trying to give the likes of Monster or Gaz (for example) the same level of shit but I never will as the passive aggresive among us know that they'd get the total pish ripped out of them.

Rubbish! Sorry Andy, but that post is all rubbish!

There's a wee b*****d o' a fly buzzin bout my room. It's one of those ones that you don't notice until it appears right in front of your face. In a fit of rage that the dirty wee dot would disturb my personnal space I searched for something to whack it with but by the time I'd turned back round it was gone. I'm waiting though...

Toryglen fucking Asda.

The shop is full of utter cretins and their deformed offspring. Natural selection in Glasgow seems to be utterly goosed.

To top it off, despite being the scum of the earth, the store's customer base seems to know it's red wines. Any half decent bottles in the 3 for 10 quid offer were sold out.

Ach well, cheap and nasty Argentine guff it is.

Edited to add: I'm pretty damn close to adding somone to my ignore list for the first time, and it ain't Kilt. Give it a fucking rest.

Edited by wearealldoomed

Toryglen fucking Asda.

The shop is full of utter cretins and their deformed offspring. Natural selection in Glasgow seems to be utterly goosed.

To top it off, despite being the scum of the earth, the store's customer base seems to know it's red wines. Any half decent bottles in the 3 for 10 quid offer were sold out.

Ach well, cheap and nasty Argentine guff it is.

Edited to add: I'm pretty damn close to adding somone to my ignore list for the first time, and it ain't Kilt. Give it a fucking rest.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the following thought:

"aye rab, aye that nice wee shiraz fae chile...its fu' o' flavenoids you know..."

Nowadays anyway. :P

Let's stop all the Kilt bashing eh. Folk take advantage of the mans good nature and see him as an easy target.

What is the big problem about him mentioning a name on a website anyway? It isn't the first time that it's happened and it most certainly won't be the last.

People pick on folk like Kilt as they don't think he'll give them as good back. I'd love to see those people trying to give the likes of Monster or Gaz (for example) the same level of shit but I never will as the passive aggresive among us know that they'd get the total pish ripped out of them.

Give the man a break and put him on ignore if the innuendo or name-dropping becomes too much for your delicate little eyes.

Heid up Kilt. ;)

Show me where Monster and Gaz (for example) have posted the personal information of others without permission on P&B and I'll gladly give them 'the same level of shit' as I did Kilt.

I can understand that the moderators have dealt with the Kilt's conduct on a softly-softly basis but the number of people mitigating for his absurdly irresponsible behaviour is worrying.

Who knows, maybe it'll be your son or daughter whose name, address, sexual proclivities and new partner he posts for the world to see without asking him/her next!

MW: Ha If only I'd refreshed earlier!

I caught the fly in the corner of my eye. Buzzing across room all casual. Think he owns the place.

Well not any more Mr Bashed-Into-The-Carpet-And-Now-Needs-Cleaned-Up. B)

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the following thought:

"aye rab, aye that nice wee shiraz fae chile...its fu' o' flavenoids you know..."

That's a pretty accurate take on the sort of conversation you'll hear in that store. :lol:

Does the Daily Star feature a wine column or something?

To be fair, I think all the red wines in the three for a tenner section in Asda currently are reasonably good, with the exception of the Stowells monstrosity, which was foul.

I particularly like the Snappygum, Dimisanu and Andrew Peace.

To be fair, I think all the red wines in the three for a tenner section in Asda currently are reasonably good, with the exception of the Stowells monstrosity, which was foul.

Check you, you big poof!

The Andrew Peace one had been in the offer today, but they were all gone by the time I arrived. :(

Had I known that the good ones were all gone, I'd have saved myself the walk and went to Haddows (100 yards) or the Co-op (500 yards). Ach well, I bought some posh sausages and fruit juice in addition to guff wine, so it wasn't a totally wasted journey.