Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

MW: Ha If only I'd refreshed earlier!

I caught the fly in the corner of my eye. Buzzing across room all casual. Think he owns the place.

Well not any more Mr Bashed-Into-The-Carpet-And-Now-Needs-Cleaned-Up. B)

Edited by Lang Toun Lad

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the following thought:

"aye rab, aye that nice wee shiraz fae chile...its fu' o' flavenoids you know..."

That's a pretty accurate take on the sort of conversation you'll hear in that store. :lol:

Does the Daily Star feature a wine column or something?

To be fair, I think all the red wines in the three for a tenner section in Asda currently are reasonably good, with the exception of the Stowells monstrosity, which was foul.

I particularly like the Snappygum, Dimisanu and Andrew Peace.

To be fair, I think all the red wines in the three for a tenner section in Asda currently are reasonably good, with the exception of the Stowells monstrosity, which was foul.

Check you, you big poof!

The Andrew Peace one had been in the offer today, but they were all gone by the time I arrived. :(

Had I known that the good ones were all gone, I'd have saved myself the walk and went to Haddows (100 yards) or the Co-op (500 yards). Ach well, I bought some posh sausages and fruit juice in addition to guff wine, so it wasn't a totally wasted journey.

:(

I feel for you. Perhaps her Royal Shoutyness will allow you a beer later when little 'un's away?

You should. Where is my thread? :(

Yeah, the wee man went away a couple of hours ago so I am sure that a Beer or two will be had.

You should. Where is my thread? :(

Yeah, the wee man went away a couple of hours ago so I am sure that a Beer or two will be had.

You don't need a hug, you need a good slap and to come to your senses and grow a backbone, or be forever doomed as a mere consort to the Duchess of Huff.

Anyway, speaking of beer.... :D

He does come across as a particularly vindictive little shit.

I suppose anyone who "supports" a shower of murdering b*****ds is quite likely to be a cockfarmer.

:lol:

This could be fun...

He does come across as a particularly vindictive little shit.

I suppose anyone who "supports" a shower of murdering b*****ds is quite likely to be a cockfarmer.

:huh::o:(

That collection of emoticons best describes my reaction to that post.

Anyway, PTTGOYN - I've found a tiny wee spider on my window. I don't want it in my bedroom, but I don't want to leave it homeless either. It's quite cute.

You don't need a hug, you need a good slap and to come to your senses and grow a backbone, or be forever doomed as a mere consort to the Duchess of Huff.

Anyway, speaking of beer.... :D

Lyn-Marie said that you have to f**k off :lol:

I know. I'll be sipping some delightful wine tonight, but it's a man's wine. A cheeky bottle of monks finest for Mr. Toma.

Oh, for the days when a bottle of Bucfast didn't provoke a hangover that lasts into the early hours of the following morning. :(

People in glasshouses...

I am indeed a vindictive little shit, and I'm prone to stooping to personal abuse from time to time. The difference is that I don't stalk folk around the internet to persue this.

Edit:

If anyone wishes to debate the actions of Liverpool fans at Heysel and Hillsborough, I can't be arsed, frankly. My best mate (a Liverpool fan), and I have fallen out over this often enough, so I don't really give a f'ck about the opinions of a bunch of plastic Scousers on the internet.

Edited by wearealldoomed