Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I guess it depends what you're looking for as well. i.e. long term relationship or short term f**k. Hot annoying bitches are ok for a shag but think of living with one of them! I'd rather move in with a hound who was sound.

Of course, ideally everyone would like a hot bird who was sound but they're what? One in every fifty girls? Not enough to go round for everyone.

Maybe she let's him stick it up her rusty sheriff's badge?

I think he's permitted sex about once a week. He always makes comments like 'wonder if i'll get my hole tonight'. I wouldn't even entertain the ideaof going out with a girl who didn't have a relatively high sex drive, or wouldn't let me do her up the arse! :ph34r:

I guess it depends what you're looking for as well. i.e. long term relationship or short term f**k. Hot annoying bitches are ok for a shag but think of living with one of them! I'd rather move in with a hound who was sound.

Of course, ideally everyone would like a hot bird who was sound but they're what? One in every fifty girls? Not enough to go round for everyone.

There are more than enough hot girls kicking around (or at least reasonable looking girls who are your type - which would make you think they are hot) to go around. I feel really shit when my mates talk themselves down and bemoan the fact they'll never be with a good looking girl.

I think he's permitted sex about once a week. He always makes comments like 'wonder if i'll get my hole tonight'. I wouldn't even entertain the ideaof going out with a girl who didn't have a relatively high sex drive, or wouldn't let me do her up the arse! :ph34r:

Try living with someone for a good few months, see how much you get then. :P

When there's always biscuits in the jar, where's the fun in biscuits?

Trust me, it dies off. And there's nothing you can do about it. :P

I could cope if it tailed off a little, but 4 times a week would be the minimum threshold. Any less, and she'd be out! :ph34r:

There are more than enough hot girls kicking around (or at least reasonable looking girls who are your type - which would make you think they are hot) to go around. I feel really shit when my mates talk themselves down and bemoan the fact they'll never be with a good looking girl.

Yet another reason for your mate to dump her.

We may be able to work around it, leave it with me. I'll give you the details in a PM in a little while. I'm needing a fag before I do anything just now. :lol:

PM received and replied to! ;) Slight time delay due to the Dubai with 344 pax arriving a wee while ago! <_<

I think he's permitted sex about once a week. He always makes comments like 'wonder if i'll get my hole tonight'. I wouldn't even entertain the ideaof going out with a girl who didn't have a relatively high sex drive, or wouldn't let me do her up the arse! :ph34r: .

Ah man, I couldn't do with only having sex 20 seconds per week if I was going out with a bird.

Ah right sorry I must have misunderstood you then. I thought you had a pop at him for thinking that exact thing about his bird.

Edited by Nick_BCFC

Ah right sorry I must have misunderstood you then. I thought you had a pop at him for thinking that exact thing about his bird.

I was taking about girls who most people might view as being a 7 out of 10, but that are your type so you think they are really hot. His girlfriend barely registers on the scale. I honestly cannot describe quite how hideous she is. No one in their right mind would even poke her after 12 pints!

I was taking about girls who most people might view as being a 7 out of 10, but that are your type so you think they are really hot. His girlfriend barely registers on the scale. I honestly cannot describe quite how hideous she is. No one in their right mind would even poke her after 12 pints!

Ah right I see. He's not a troll himself is he? I dunno, you get guys into them sort of beasts don't you? It's full of them in the back half of Razzle and other magazines like that i've never read.

Ah right I see. He's not a troll himself is he? I dunno, you get guys into them sort of beasts don't you? It's full of them in the back half of Razzle and other magazines like that i've never read.

He's your bog standard looking guy, so he should be able to snare a decent looking girl. I think he lacks in self confidence a little so is just taking what he can get, because it's better than nothing.