Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Unkucky.

Might have a wee look about Boots tomorrow then. Cheers. I really should have been wearing suncream but the forecast was that it was meant to be cloudy and raining in Dumfries the day <_<

The clouds are always gathering over Dumfries. Dark, dark clouds. Always.

:P

Decided to get off the Metro one stop early to get some tasty moroccan food, and on the way home it absolutely bucketed down like it has for the past 10 days. I'm absolutely drenched through, even my knickers are soaked. If this truly is 'God's land', then he's just given me the biggest golden shower ever. b*****d.

Where is the nearest Metro station to where you live out of interest BD? My mum and dad brought back a metro map from Prague and I'm just curious.

PTTGOYN - sunburn, I'm tired and sore :(

Guest The Phoenix
Ah right cheers :) Is there not a butter way of getting around the city? :ph34r:

I'm so sorry, that was terrible :(

It was margarine on diabolical.

It was margarine on diabolical.

That's absolutely spreadable.

Anyway, I fucked my foot in the studio again. I decided I'm not going to play football tomorrow to let the thing heal, yet I go over on it again anyway.

I hate my right foot.

My wife did not get good news :(

Diabetes clinic next monday we have to go to :(

Sorry to hear that. Try your best to keep positive though. You said before her mum went through the same thing and so do hundreds of other women. I know that doesn't make it fair that it has to happen to you, too, but it does show that it's a surmountable problem.

All the best. :)

Diabetes clinic next monday we have to go to :(

In this case I'm sorry that I was right :(

I'm sure all will be fine though. At least now they know they will keep a closer eye on her.

Been struggling with my head for months now. Starting to worry incase it's serious. :(

Do you mean with headaches? Or something else? Have you been to your GP? If not go.

Edited by Ayrgirl

Guest The Phoenix
Yeah, but unlike you, I'm NOT a c**t.

Happy to help.

He actually needs help with his reading, given that he failed to notice that "Why" and "Does he hate me" were in two separate sentences.

Anyway, I don't hate you. Can't speak for everyone else. :ph34r:;)

Diabetes clinic next tuesday we have to go to :(

That's a shame, and I know it wont help much, but (assuming we're talking about gestational diabetes here) it is incredibly common and from what I've read, it goes away almost as soon as the baby's born. Make sure you're running around after her! :)

Nothing really, just a general pleasantry. It seems that you must be an utter turd of society not to realise that.

Your patter is magic. The train/bus to Auchterwherever will be in uproar.

"a turd of society" I'm can't wait to work that one in to a conversation tomorrow. You really are helpful.

I have to Fúcking PAY?!?!?! :o:angry:<_<

:lol:;)

Don't worry, it'll be worth ten times that amount when it inevitably goes tits up! We should have a few video cameras there as well, so the whole thing will end up on youtube if it's not too terrible!