Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Likewise

I woke up this morning to what was left of my hair soaking wet

:lol:

Right, these wee fly fuckers that keep coming in every time I open the door have just been doused in hairspray. Try flying round my house now, you wee b*****ds!

Just home from celebrating my brother's birthday. At 17 years old, he is now the same age I was when he was born, only seems like yesterday he was born.

Long story short, time seems to be going by too quickly and I'm starting to feel a bit old now..

I know how you feel, dude. My brother's 20 next week and it seems like only yesterday he was farting and throwing up everywhere. Hold on, he still does that now... :ph34r:

I know how you feel, dude. My brother's 20 next week and it seems like only yesterday he was farting and throwing up everywhere. Hold on, he still does that now... :ph34r:

Morning Doc.. You are only as old as who you are feeling. How you feel.

Morning Doc.. You are only as old as who you are feeling. How you feel.

How true, caps! I'm losing weight sitting here in the heat, so it has its benefits I suppose

Most women just want a good rattling though Kilt.

:eek: Really?! Care to introduce me to one? ;)

It is ridiculously warm this evening.

We're Scottish, we don't do heat.

Bloody right! It's so close and humid; I'm melting..... <_<:(

I'll introduce you to the girl if I ever see you at the airport. You're no' getting to rattle her though. :P

As I said on the other thread, just get on with things wee felly. Life always seems to sort itself out one way or another.

'THE girl'! So it's just the one that's likes a good rattling - and I won't get to do her anyway?!

Fat lot of good that is! :P

I have some essential oils, an ornamental oil burner, some massage lotion and a treatment bed. Things are looking up! :)

Im in a fuckin stinkin mood this morning. Im a tad hungover and the cash machine swallowed my bank card last night so I'm going to have to go all the way up and order a few yin. And im probably gonnae be skint this weekend.

Honestly just tie me to a noose the now.

Oh gods.....alright..... :rolleyes:

...such as...? :unsure:

You know, he could just be wanting to keep it to himself, while expressing general frustration on p&b as a way to vent without going into specifics! Leave the man alone! :P

I must smell like shit or something today because this fly won't leave me the f**k alone at my desk.

It's one of them that seem to fly frustratingly slow but they're just a little to lightweight when you swipe at them the breeze pushes them away from the rolled up paper.

You know, he could just be wanting to keep it to himself, while expressing general frustration on p&b as a way to vent without going into specifics! Leave the man alone! :P

I agree.

Pouring out your heart and soul on P&B isn't for everyone, you know?