Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Snap.

I'd put all thought of good night long sleeps out of your head for a little while yet. You'll get one in a few months of course, but you'll panic like you've never known panic before when the light wakes you and you wonder why the sound of crying didn't get there first. Just so you know ;)

My freeview box isn't working properly so I can't watch the TITP highlights I recorded last night. :angry:

I'm just grumpy that I can't get comfy. Shooting pains down the leg at 4am are not funny. :(

I get that as well. Am I pregnant do you think?

I also woke up during the night and started singing a song, low enough that I wasn't making much noise, but loud enough that I was using enough energy to spark fresh life into my body.

I don't even know what song it was now, but I bet it was dead good.

Right, I'm up and it's a nice day. I want to go out for a run, but my foot is still hurting. It's been like this since a week or two before the fives. I've played football once since, hoping the time away will let my foot heal, but if anything it's gotten worse. It doesn't bother me when I'm playing, because of the adrenaline, but when that wears off.....ouch. Then there's the 3/4 day swelling period.

I hate missing football, because I'm trying to get fit at the moment, so I need you all to convince me to go for a run.

I hate missing football, because I'm trying to get fit at the moment, so I need you all to convince me to go for a run.

I'm just about to get on the No. 62 bus round to yours.......

.......RUN, .....RUN! :lol:

I decided not to bother even going for the interview :lol:

Me? Working on a Saturday? With my reputation?

I think not.

Cannae blame you Stewarty. I'd be very reluctant to work Saturdays.

I used to do a Saturday once every 4 weeks but the company let me change to a Sunday. :)

I'm just about to get on the No. 62 bus round to yours.......

.......RUN, .....RUN! :lol:

It'd take you a couple of hours to get to this side of town and the 62 doesn't even get that close. That's not much incentive. :P

I'm still not out running, but at least I've taken steps forward. I'm no longer sitting in my underwear, for one.

I'm also having some tuna sandwiches for breakfast (or, pieces and tuna....), but it appears we've ran out of butter, so while some parts of this breakfast do taste delightful, other parts require a litre of water for every mouthful.

I'm still not out running, but at least I've taken steps forward. I'm no longer sitting in my underwear, for one.

I'm also having some tuna sandwiches for breakfast (or, pieces and tuna....), but it appears we've ran out of butter, so while some parts of this breakfast do taste delightful, other parts require a litre of water for every mouthful.

Piece on tuna. Good for you.