Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had a Gareth Wardlaw-esque fall last night playing football. Was trying to catch my mate who had skinned me and clipped his heels. All I heard was two crunches and thought "aww f**k: I've broken my collarbone". Fortunately, It isn't broken but only bruised but still hurts when I move it. I'm going to be frustrated at the football tonight...I'll probably be identified by anyone who doesn't know me as the silly fucker walking about with one shoulder raised higher than the other and celebrating using my left arm while trying not to elevate my right if Raith score.

:lol:

Guest The Phoenix
Had a Gareth Wardlaw-esque fall last night playing football. Was trying to catch my mate who had skinned me and clipped his heels. All I heard was two crunches and thought "aww f**k: I've broken my collarbone". Fortunately, It isn't broken but only bruised but still hurts when I move it. I'm going to be frustrated at the football tonight...I'll probably be identified by anyone who doesn't know me as the silly fucker walking about with one shoulder raised higher than the other and celebrating using my left arm while trying not to elevate my right if Raith score.

I'd have thought several other distinguishing features would have been easier to help with your identification... ;)

uglyoz2.jpg

A wasp stung me on the supporters bus. I'd never been stung before. The only thing anyone could offer me to make it better was tonic wine would you believe! :lol:

That's a brilliant offer. The man who offered you that is clearly a hero, and should now be treated as such.

had the piss taken out of me yesterday by some foreign bird

i was walking in front of her in the corridor and she went 'Oh, a ginger man, wow' <_<

To be fair, if you're ginger you deserve everything you get.

Ginger people make me sick.

My petty nuisance.. .I was up at my friends house for what was supposed to be a "quiet drink", and I ended up pished out my muff at coming home at half 2. My friend kept making us these strange cocktail things, one was called a "love junk". I wouldn't recommend it, it as a bit boggin. Anyway, she was clearly much more drunk than I, because after a period of us throwing a dog toy at each other, she sat down and passed out pretty much right away. I felt like a bit of a diddy sitting in her living room as she was passed out, but I finished my drink and went home, then I made myself a feast. :)

But aye, I have a rip roaring c**t of a hangover.

That's a brilliant offer. The man who offered you that is clearly a hero, and should now be treated as such.

To be fair, if you're ginger you deserve everything you get.

Ginger people make me sick.

arent you ginger? :lol:

arent you ginger? :lol:

I'm strawberry blonde/bald. :angry:

He's a special ginger, though... his scrotum is coated with the dreaded colour.

Didn't you read the RTBC thread yesterday? My clackers are now silky smooth. They were the talk of my pals house last night. People were begging to see them.

Guest The Phoenix

Didn't you read the RTBC thread yesterday? My clackers are now silky smooth. They were the talk of my pals house last night. People were begging to see them.

Missed that exciting update.

Don't you have the Cadbury's Flake effect on your ball carrier?

You could lend your bits to the Peoples Palace, then everyone could see them for free.

You should have give her a close up when she was passed out on the floor.

I didn't know him, but I knew who he was and it's a sad loss right enough. R.I.P.

He wasn't Severus Snape on here, I know who that is too.

:lol: The old b*****d was winding me up then.

Aye he was a fecked up man, but likeable. Very likeable. And an extremely clever bloke too.

I still can't believe I'm missing the football tonight.. School was a laugh with the Pars fans and now I really want to go! Fucking youth teams.

You went for once then...i think we delivered some goods there the other day.