Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You don't like spicy food? Christ you are a little bitch.

I don't particularly like it either, however knowing this I choose not to eat it.

Seems strange that someone would eat something they don't like and then complain about it.

A cynical person might say it's a touch of attention seeking :rolleyes:

I don't particularly like it either, however knowing this I choose not to eat it.

Seems strange that someone would eat something they don't like and then complain about it.

A cynical person might say it's a touch of attention seeking :rolleyes:

My mum put a fahita out so I ate it.

Guest The Phoenix

My mum put a fahita out so I ate it.

I tended to leave well alone after my Mum put something out.

Believe me, in the post war years, if something was put out it definitely wasn't fit for human consumption.

While i sympathise,as someone who works in logistics it is a nightmare. I have packages stuck in hubs,and i have to explain to my customers that they are not going to get their goods. I guess the secret is to keep your customers informed.

Exactly. I wouldn't mind if they just said "look, we are shafted by the weather, sorry but its not coming". Instead they have an automated telephone message saying "we aren't answering the phone" and don't reply to emails either. Terrible customer service.

f**k. Just realised that its Christmas eve and I've hardly got any food in the house, been too busy to buy supplies. Looks like I'm going to have to go join the two trolley panic buyers :: shudder ::

I thought you feasted on the Christmas gloom so just read "The Grinch" (don't read the ending though) and you won't need food.