Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

it's more about being immediately nice to the next customer rather than being rude to you. unless you're waiting for their number.

I suppose what actually gets me is when they're looking at the next person (or the ceiling!) while apparently speaking to me. I just find that a bit rude, but didn't think i was that ugly. sad.gif

And if they spoke to their friends they way to speak with their little pitches "hello, how are you today", they'd think they were weird! One biddie at my local co-op is horrendous for it and just sounds like a robot. It gets to the point where I could just stop her after scanning the last item and just say "No. No. No and I don't want one thank you" but that would be rude on my part.

Petty as hell... but that's the thread name!

Edited by Hedgecutter

Had to miss Jiu Jitsu tonight as I've got a sore shoulder. I'm sure I've got a trapped nerve or something, I have an ache in my shouler/shoulder blade which has been ongoing for weeks and I periodically get pins and needles in my hand on the same side.

Have I had a stroke?

Had to miss Jiu Jitsu tonight as I've got a sore shoulder. I'm sure I've got a trapped nerve or something, I have an ache in my shouler/shoulder blade which has been ongoing for weeks and I periodically get pins and needles in my hand on the same side.

Have I had a stroke?

More likely to be a trapped nerve.

The fact that I actually lost count in our competitive, well it should have been, 7's game tonight, must of ended up about 24-2. :(

The worrying this is, I actually played alright, shame most of my team aint great.

Have I had a stroke?

Do you sing like Shirley Bassey?

My favourite crisps, Seabrook's "Hot & Spicy 2 Chilli Habanero and Jalapeño", are no longer in any Morrison's store near me after an extensive search.

I had to settle for Kettle Chips Jalapeno Chilli flavour. Not nearly as good.

Have I had a stroke?

Sounds like a trapped nerve anyway. My mum had that in her shoulder for ages and always complained about pins in needles in that arm. She had to get a load of treatment for that but I think hers was quite a bad case.

did he call him a bawbag or something? :lol::lol::lol:

"We were both speaking Scottish, something that I learned when I played in his home city of Glasgow, but I can't tell you what we said."

Sounds like he picked up a few lines in Glasgow but probably never knew what they meant in the first place! - I called him a bawbag but I thought that meant 'old man' or something!

Edited by Hedgecutter

"We were both speaking Scottish, something that I learned when I played in his home city of Glasgow, but I can't tell you what we said."

Sounds like he picked up a few lines in Glasgow but probably never knew what they meant in the first place! - I called him a bawbag but I thought that meant 'old man' or something!

Or maybe Jordan who played a few years for AC Milan was winding him up in Italien?

Mail Merging, printing, stapling, putting in envelopes hundreds and hundreds of quarterly reports!

I'd be far happier banging my head off a wall.

:angry:

Hold the stapler up to the wall............two birds, one stone :thumsup2