Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sitting here with 3000 words to right about on law, for Monday and I dont have a fucking clue about any of it, some serious work tomorrow morning and Sunday will be required to get it done, that and I have an economics test on Monday as well, which unless I do some studying for, I will fail.

WTF does law and economics really have to do with building surveying anyway?? dry.gif

Sitting here with 3000 words to right about on law, for Monday and I dont have a fucking clue about any of it, some serious work tomorrow morning and Sunday will be required to get it done, that and I have an economics test on Monday as well, which unless I do some studying for, I will fail.

WTF does law and economics really have to do with building surveying anyway?? dry.gif

Write you are! A lot of work to be done.

One of the guys who works at the pub we go to for the quiz on Thursdays came round tonight handing out bits of his birthday cake.

It was a thoroughly nice gesture, but, by f**k, the cake was fucking horrible. The consistency of it was disgusting and the taste vile. The aftertaste is still giving me the boke two hours later as I can still taste it at the back of my throat. It's making me feel sick.

I'm currently trying to eat a big bowl of ice-cream with raspberry sauce to take the taste away, but it's not working.

I strongly suspect he was handing it out because he didn't want to eat it himself!

It's cake! It can't be that bad.

Honestly, you wouldn't believe how bad this thing tasted. I have no idea what it was actually meant to taste like. In the middle was something that I presume was meant to be cream but had the consistency of tablet, without the taste. The icing tasted bitter. Even the sponge bit was shite.

Do i work? Uh yeαh i do work... 24 hours α day. why??? Coz i'm α MUM... I αm α cook, α cleαner, α pαrent, α teαcher, α referee, α nαnny, α nurse, α hαndymαn, α mαid, α photogrαpher, α councilor, αnd α comforter... I don't get holidαys, sick pαy or αny dαys off.... I work through the dαy αnd night.... Am on cαll 24 hours!!! ...Now tell me your job is hαrder thαn mine.... Repost if your α proud MUM! ♥

One of the girls I went to school with has posted this on her wall on Facebook.

Jesus H Torbett.

Do i work? Uh yeαh i do work... 24 hours α day. why??? Coz i'm α MUM... I αm α cook, α cleαner, α pαrent, α teαcher, α referee, α nαnny, α nurse, α hαndymαn, α mαid, α photogrαpher, α councilor, αnd α comforter... I don't get holidαys, sick pαy or αny dαys off.... I work through the dαy αnd night.... Am on cαll 24 hours!!! ...Now tell me your job is hαrder thαn mine.... Repost if your α proud MUM! ♥

Jesus H Torbett.

I think it's morally justifiable to exterminate people like that.

It is indeed up there with the whole ex-forces people who complain that they shouldn't pay as much if any tax. because they've 'fought for the country' and 'faced death every day' the two types of people can f**k right off.

I should caveat my response by saying I respect and admire parents and know at least two pairs of great parents and have sympathy for their position, its the gratuitous whining types as seen above that pettily irritates me.

and I also respect our armed forces but its a job, just like loads of other jobs -do oil rig workers or trawlermen get tax rebates? their jobs are dangerous too.

she's probably the type that goes on about teachers holidays as well.

in fact did you go to school with dickson's wife?

Edited by theentomologist

Is economics difficult I'm doing higher next year?

Popped into Sainsburys on my way home from work today to pick up some beer and something to eat tonight and I had people looking down there noses at me and heard one person say ' fucking tramp, should go have a wash' just because I had a bit of oil on me and still had my overalls on.

Well to those people it is called a hard days work something you wouldn't know about since you all looked like you had just picked up your giro and were having your weekly shop of Pot Noodle's.

Jesus H Torbett.

Beat her to death with a Mensa application pack.

It's like those 're-post if you've lost someone to cancer'. Now, I know everyone has, but what the f**k is the point of basically putting on your facebook: 'Here, mind when Gran was a four stone bag of bones then died? Just thinkin about Gran and ruining your good mood everyone!'

I bet cancers are shiting themselves: "Oh f**k, they're gunning for us on their facebook status: we're doomed!"

It's like those 're-post if you've lost someone to cancer'. Now, I know everyone has, but what the f**k is the point of basically putting on your facebook: 'Here, mind when Gran was a four stone bag of bones then died? Just thinkin about Gran and ruining your good mood everyone!'

I bet cancers are shiting themselves: "Oh f**k, they're gunning for us on their facebook status: we're doomed!"

My favourite is everyone joining the "cause" to turn Facebook pink "in support of breast cancer". I don't know about you, but I'm not really a fan of cancer, breast or otherwise.

its when they add the blackmail bits like "I know most of you wont repost this but to my true friends."

you just think, you know what you're right. I'll just dingy you to make you better....