Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sky is alot of shite, still no internet or phone line from them. When moving house they put in my installation for my tv which was fine however a few weeks went by and no internet or phone so i got a hold of them and they basically said i cancelled both my internet n phone line which i told them was alot of bollox and they best get it sorted, they then say there sorry n all that shite n say it will be another 2 weeks before we get this up n running and its now 2 weeks past and still no internet. Not to pleased.

GO TO FUCKING VIRGIN THEN!!

I've wanted to do that for ages. I'd get goose-stepped out of employment if I did it in the real world though.

To be honest i dont miss the internet so in no rush as we are not getting charged for the internet. But i was happy they admitted they were wrong. We are only human and we all make mistakes. Plus have been with virgin and have chosen to stay with Sky.

Let me know if you have any trouble with it when it does get put in and I'll tell you how to sort it. ;)

Just had an argument with my girlfriend because I told her to cut off all contact with her ex (who she keeps saying physically and mentally bullied her). Apparently, her talking to him is exactly the same as me talking to one of my best pals who happens to be female.

Hertz.. First of all I've never driven a Kia Picanto but I can imagine having been a passenger in other Kia's -the word that comes to mind is Air-fix.

but also they just sent me a modify/cancel booking thing (I'm hiring a car for Thursday/till lunchtime Friday when I fly back up). this is not the PTTGOYN but then there's a bit that say's to check-in online click here.

but it turns out you can only check in online if you're flying to Gatwick Stansted London city or Heathrow. which makes me worry more about what a shit hole luton must be.

then there's the whole, return it to us with a full tank of fuel. So I can tell I'll spend most of Friday morning running about like a blue arsed fly in Luton looking for tesco to fill the tank on this bloody picanto and knowing me I'll put diesel in a petrol.

on the up side I learnt from a good source that abbey books in paisley -a good second-hand book-store- are having a sale on chess books. so that's part of Wednesday fixed.

The fact I dont have a job, anyone have any use for an 18 year old student in Edinburgh??

Must be close enough to me mind. ;)

My flat could do with a really good clean and i could do with someone to cook for us so that the food is ready and waiting when I get home. I'm also not keen on wiping my own arse and the grass in the communal garden needs cut. Interested?

The fact I dont have a job, anyone have any use for an 18 year old student in Edinburgh??

Must be close enough to me mind. ;)

Are you a virgin? No use if you're not.

Thought you would have everything for the wedding sorted by now Mr Wee. :P

:lol:

Just about, although I had the bar on the phone at 8.40am this morning. Inconsiderate arseholes, I'm on holiday this week!

My mate's burd. <_<

My mate had booked and paid for a weekend away to Lanzarote in 3 weeks time for his big cousin's stag do. When his burd found out she went mental, threatened to dump him and now he isn't going (which, i realise, makes him a total faggot). That might seem fairly reasonable to some, but she is a total bunny boiler.

We were on holiday last year, and he phoned her at least 5 times a day, and text her morning till night, even at the beach and in the clubs (he went out 2 nights of the 13!). Yet it still wasn't enough for her. She was sending him texts after the dancing saying things like "just met my ex" and "there's guys following us, don't know what to do!". Now whether or not that was true, what the fuck is he meant to do from Mexico? Just fucking with his head, the cow.

He had his 21st recently and she went through the list of who he was going to invite, and there ended up being 4 girls there that weren't his family, and they girls were her friends.

He's a really nice boy and hasn't and wouldn't ever cheat on her, but i hope he wises up and gets her to fuck.

My mate's burd. <_<

My mate had booked and paid for a weekend away to Lanzarote in 3 weeks time for his big cousin's stag do. When his burd found out she went mental, threatened to dump him and now he isn't going (which, i realise, makes him a total faggot). That might seem fairly reasonable to some, but she is a total bunny boiler.

We were on holiday last year, and he phoned her at least 5 times a day, and text her morning till night, even at the beach and in the clubs (he went out 2 nights of the 13!). Yet it still wasn't enough for her. She was sending him texts after the dancing saying things like "just met my ex" and "there's guys following us, don't know what to do!". Now whether or not that was true, what the f**k is he meant to do from Mexico? Just fucking with his head, the cow.

He had his 21st recently and she went through the list of who he was going to invite, and there ended up being 4 girls there that weren't his family, and they girls were her friends.

He's a really nice boy and hasn't and wouldn't ever cheat on her, but i hope he wises up and gets her to f**k.

She sounds like a total fucking arsehole. However, watch your step, you can't really go and say this stuff to him as it will almost certainly make him think that you're just being an arsehole, when you're obviously not.

My recommendation? Meet up with her yourself and try to pump her. That way, he chucks her and you'll get your friend back (after he's given you a doing to restore his pride, obviously).

Thank me later!

Edited by Adam

She sounds like a total fucking arsehole. However, watch your step, you can't really go and say this stuff to him as it will almost certainly make him think that you're just being an arsehole, when you're obviously not.

My recommendation? Meet up with her yourself and try to pump her. That way, he chucks her and you'll get your friend back (after he's given you a doing to restore his pride, obviously).

Thank me later!

Full of lead maybe, the boot.

Nah, the thing is he's said to me a few times about how much of a control freak she is. We bam him up sometimes about how much of a psycho she is, and he actually said to me "You don't know the half of it", but he's ridiculously loved up. His mum and sister really don't like the lassie 'cos they see what she's like, and have tried saying to him about how he never sees his pals or anything anymore but like you say it seems to be making him more determined to spend even more time with her and they now look like they're gonnae move in together. She's already got a wee boy and has been offered a flat.

I fear he's a lost cause, and in fairness to her, if he's gonnae let her treat him like that then maybe he deserves all he gets. :ph34r:

Full of lead maybe, the boot.

Nah, the thing is he's said to me a few times about how much of a control freak she is. We bam him up sometimes about how much of a psycho she is, and he actually said to me "You don't know the half of it", but he's ridiculously loved up. His mum and sister really don't like the lassie 'cos they see what she's like, and have tried saying to him about how he never sees his pals or anything anymore but like you say it seems to be making him more determined to spend even more time with her and they now look like they're gonnae move in together. She's already got a wee boy and has been offered a flat.

I fear he's a lost cause, and in fairness to her, if he's gonnae let her treat him like that then maybe he deserves all he gets. :ph34r:

See if you can get a hold of his phone next time yous are out, add his missus' number to his 'blocked' list. That way she won't be able to nag him all night and he'll be none the wiser. Did this to my brother once and it worked a treat.*

*He may have split up with her shortly afterwards, but not only is that the result you're looking for but I'm almost entirely sure the two events were unrelated.

I have a friend who was exactly the same, albeit younger and not quite as serious. For 2 years we slagged her and told him to leave her, she was so possessive, it was unreal, but eventually he grew a pair and ditched her. It's all down to him, he has to man up, to interfere is a disaster waiting to happen, so be careful.

Edited by Widge