Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had to get up early to let the painter in as we are gettin the bedroom done today.

Anyhow, I thought I would get an early night as I've a full day on today.

3.00 this morning the wife wakes me up from a deep sleep. 'Whats up?' Says I.

'I can't sleep.....'

Guest The Phoenix

I had to get up early to let the painter in as we are gettin the bedroom done today.

Anyhow, I thought I would get an early night as I've a full day on today.

3.00 this morning the wife wakes me up from a deep sleep. 'Whats up?' Says I.

'I can't sleep.....'

Could have been worse, she could have said "The painter's in".

As it is the last day of school today, work is going to be a nightmare. There was a "fun day" planned for being outside but it's bucketing down out there, and half of the building is unaccessable because there's builders working on the roof. Fun indeed.

Fucking customers who can't print their email addresses clearly or provide you with a contact telephone number then bitch and moan that we took so long to contact them about a problem.

If you didn't scribble your one single piece of contact information in a manner of a drunk trying joined up writing for the first time then perhaps we would have been able to contact you quicker.

I've discovered that people are fucking dicks the majority of the time.

ETA - Ooh 100th post. Not surprising it's a moan.

Edited by fatbabyjake

Flat hunting. Wanting to get a flat with my girlfriend but finding a flat which is in our price range even just to rent is a nightmare so far. Got 5 weeks until I'm out my flat so no need to panic too badly just yet...

Fucking customers who can't print their email addresses clearly or provide you with a contact telephone number then bitch and moan that we took so long to contact them about a problem.

If you didn't scribble your one single piece of contact information in a manner of a drunk trying joined up writing for the first time then perhaps we would have been able to contact you quicker.

I've discovered that people are fucking dicks the majority of the time.

ETA - Ooh 100th post. Not surprising it's a moan.

Get that rage as well, but with the help desk at my work. If the customer is called Lynsey, expect all variants to be used on call log with added random stab in dark on email address and no phone number.

Also when a customer sends a letter in what can only be described as Stevie wonder tries pictionary and then moan like f**k when someone guesses wrong .

In general, people are stupid.

My birds in ninewells with her U.C playing up & is expecting me to be there from 9am to 5pm every fucking day.

Ulcerative colitis?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Ulcerative colitis?

ithink its unclean clunge.. i may be wrong

Ulcerative colitis?

Yes. Don't get me wrong I want her to be better, but working nightshift, then oy getting 4 hour sleep before her calling you to come through is taking its toll on me, I'm shattered.

Just found out there is to be a major orange walk in this area tomorrow. This is going to block the road between my house and the gym for most of the day.

Primitive moronic shitgibbons :guns

People not carrying open bottles of fizzy juice carefully really gets to me. You can see all the fizz disapper in a foamy mess, winds me up more than is reasonable and if I have an open bottle juice and someone touches it, legs might get broken.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Just found out there is to be a major orange walk in this area tomorrow. This is going to block the road between my house and the gym for most of the day.

Primitive moronic shitgibbons :guns

Don't. An Orc 2 doors up from us has got all his decorations up, and everyone from the walk are meeting outside his house at 6am. I'm usually awake by then for work, but this week I'm on holiday.