Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If by lucky you mean lying on a floor next to my bed (which Lyn-Marie was sleeping in) and being near trampled to death every 10 mins when she got up for a smoke, then yes, I'm very lucky! :lol:

Oh, you little fibber! You were up smoking with me while Adam was in a drunken, snoring stupor in bed!

"Adam! We're trying to steal you!"

Guest The Phoenix

Every post quoting him, whether or not they contained personal details (as in Fudges case) or not (as in The Gray Ghosts case) was deleted. Do you lecture them too? You are being very unreasonable here. Still, at least you came up with some sort of answer in the end.

Then your argument is with the Mod not me.

You are entitled to your opinion that I'm being unreasonable but it's a bit sad if you think I'm lecturing you.

I fully accept I have the intellectual capacity to do so but the reality is I just find your crusade tedious in the extreme.

I also fully accept there will be many who consider my responses to your crusade equally, if not more, tedious.

No argument with the mods decisions from The Gray Ghost. You were the one trying to read too much into it. If The Gray Ghost hadnt brought the issue up in the first place, do you think the details would be removed? No. The Gray Ghost has done the right thing for the good of the forum, and accepts unpopularity as the price for doing the right thing.

Edited by The Gray Ghost

You are entitled to your opinion that I'm being unreasonable but it's a bit sad if you think I'm lecturing you.

I fully accept I have the intellectual capacity to do so but the reality is I just find your crusade tedious in the extreme.

I also fully accept there will be many who consider my responses to your crusade equally, if not more, tedious.

this and the earlier "i aint 'fraid of no ghost" are my posts of the day. :lol::lol::lol:

Every post quoting him, whether or not they contained personal details (as in Fudges case) or not (as in The Gray Ghosts case) was deleted. Do you lecture them too? You are being very unreasonable here. Still, at least you came up with some sort of answer in the end.

Can you two pop round tomorrow afternoon? Charlie gets really tired and miserable about 3pm, but he hates going to sleep. If you two could have this conversation in front of him, it would really help. :P

Can you two pop round tomorrow afternoon? Charlie gets really tired and miserable about 3pm, but he hates going to sleep. If you two could have this conversation in front of him, it would really help. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Oh hush.

Guest The Phoenix
The Gray Ghost has done the right thing for the good of the forum, and accepts unpopularity as the price for doing the right thing.

You really believe you are that fucking important, don't you?

this and the earlier "i aint 'fraid of no ghost" are my posts of the day. :lol::lol::lol:

:D

Guest The Phoenix

Only if Adam is in so I get some intellectual stimulation. :P

Guest The Phoenix
Give it a fucking rest, the pair of you. :rolleyes:

I believe the expression is hormonal boot. ;)

Ok, Boss - way past my bedtime anyway.

You really believe you are that fucking important, don't you?

Thats right. To battle injustice and unfairness, The Gray Ghost fights the lonely battle to save the forum. Sometimes, the mods aren't enough, and it takes an outsider to point out the right and the unpopular thing. This is the curse of The Gray Ghost. The Gray Ghost fights without public support, and without the copious overuse of smilies to explain subtleties to the terminally stupid.

Guest The Phoenix
If being bored to tears by you two arguing makes me hormonal, then yes, you've got me there...

:(

I wasn't aware that reading any of the pish on here was compulsory.

6th year at school. Is there any point in it...?

Nope. If you have what you need, leave.

Opps forgot to delete the original post,Me bad(keithgy)

Did you honestly think that those spoiler tags always blocked text out? What would be the point in putting text inside otherwise?

Stop giving details btw. It is very much a breach of privacy.

On Sunday night I

had a foursome with my girlfriend, her best friend and her friend's boyfriend

But this sort of thing is ok. You're young, so it's OK.

Edited by keithgy

Did you honestly think that those spoiler tags always blocked text out? What would be the point in putting text inside otherwise?

Stop giving details btw. It is very much a breach of privacy.

Jesus! The Gray Ghost thought that had been edited or deleted by now.