Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can't fucking sleep again.

It's far too warm, my eyes are closing every two seconds, but I just can't get comfortable. My knee is burnt to f**k and rather raw, so it's kinda sticking to the bed covers which is just brilliant, but when I go without the covers I'm too cold.

I was falling asleep playing football tonight/lastnight/whatever as well. This shouldn't be happening!

Your no watching this pish?

I put this on and wolverine is on it

Just some channels gone but normal tv is fine

Aye, I clocked Shola Ameobi about a quarter of an hour ago.

Stay tuned and enjoy. Chebbbbs ooooot.

Aye, I clocked Shola Ameobi about a quarter of an hour ago.

Stay tuned and enjoy. Chebbbbs ooooot.

My laptop died on me last night. I think I may have to call in a priest to administer the last rites.

Goodbye old friend :(

Some of the stuff on this thread from the other night is absolute car crash material. I don't ever think I've read stuff on the internet through my fingers before.

I can just imagine Evie and Alexis sitting in the new place in Scotstoun.

"Kilt helped me to move my things today", says Evie.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha, did he, the silly old fool!", replies Alexis, who proceeds to finger her.

"Mmm, that was nice" said Evie, when Alexis had satisfied her throbbing clunge. "Do you think that Pippa fancies a bit?"

pedantophile!

The Gray Ghost is simply wishing to help you. As a new member to the forum, you should be made aware that some people here like to jump on every little mistake. Therefore, The Gray Ghost is helping you out by pointing out your errors before anyone else gets a chance. Better The Gray Ghost than some annoying weirdo.

The Gray Ghost is simply wishing to help you. As a new member to the forum, you should be made aware that some people here like to jump on every little mistake. Therefore, The Gray Ghost is helping you out by pointing out your errors before anyone else gets a chance. Better The Gray Ghost than some annoying weirdo.

what like some annoying lardy cyborg fur ball.

Some of the stuff on this thread from the other night is absolute car crash material. I don't ever think I've read stuff on the internet through my fingers before.

I can just imagine Evie and Alexis sitting in the new place in Scotstoun.

"Kilt helped me to move my things today", says Evie.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha, did he, the silly old fool!", replies Alexis, who proceeds to finger her.

:lol: :lol: :lol: