Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You haven't a clue.... :(:( Sad man... <_<

Well, he has, since you made it abundantly clear that she's moving into a place in Scotstoun with her lesbian partner, Alexis.

Well, he has, since you made it abundantly clear that she's moving into a place in Scotstoun with her lesbian partner, Alexis.

in a moment or later anyway TGG is going to come along and say see kilt see, this is what happens...etc. so i'll just get it out the way before he does as a heads up for all involved.

but tbf to kilt the above details were supplied with spoiler blackout which he thought we couldn't read -of course this turned out to be a wrong conclusion-

swampy is right though, he kind of does have a clue since you documented it in GREAT detail in previous threads. He may not have the clue you wish him to have. This is because when documented in the way it has been everyone's clue is down to their own interpretation of what they read. Thems the breaks.

My dog from my Dads previous relashionship was put down today. The other dog is heart broken.

:(

sorry to hear, give the remaining dog a wee cuddle from me.

Reasons to be very pissed off? Clinical key workers who think they know fucking everything, but can't see a delusional woman in front of them that is deliberatly sabotaging all my well thought out care plans, and is screwing around with her early warning signs documenatation at her review. She's mad FFS, not mad enough for an admission, but she needs an a - medication review, b - does not need encouragement to quit her course and c - encouragement not to leave her flat because she thinks her flatmate is hitting her. Delusional to the feckin max!!!

clueless, I would have been better having a fucking clinical review with fucking bonzo the clown.

The Gray Ghost is more confrontational than xbl, and is more inclined to pick a fight. xbl is essentially good natured and harmless, but The Gray Ghost is a crusader, on a mission to save the forum.

That is the most cringeworthy thing ive ever read on here

You haven't a clue.... :(:( Sad man... <_<

Oh for God sakes, it was a joke! Remember, I've defended you before against the Clyde fan who was trolling round the Board after you so I'm clearly not out to get you. Indeed, you come across as a very decent and friendly bloke, although completely and utterly naive.

However, you really don't help yourself posting stuff like that and it does leave you open to sly digs from bored folk like me. Anyway, had my burd (or wife in my case) left me for another woman, I'd definitely be keeping quiet about it. I really can't think of anything that would more completely destroy a bloke's ego and confidence than that. I do though cling to the hope that it isn't true and that you're playing some huge whoosh on everyone.

Edited by Aloysius Snuffleupagus

A quiet start to the day,means all hell will break lose this afternoon. I may need to go out and do a few pick up and deliveries myself..

And a load of parcels i sent south last night have disappeared into thin air... :(