Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
When ye blow your nose. It always fucks up my ears :(

Humble apologies, I never knew that when I blew my nose it had such a devastating effect on your ears.

I will try to be more gentle in the future.

That place is indeed awful. I used to go all the time when I was young with my maw to do the shopping, and the last time I went (about the turn of the year) was coming back from Braehead shops with my maw as she needed some food for the next day. I then got stalked by two 2nd years from my school.

It was one of the most horrific experiences of my life, and wouldn't wish it upon anyone. I pretty much ran out the shop in fear.

Thank f'ck it's not just me.

The place feels like the aftermath of a nuclear test caried out exclusively on OF fans.

Ive just cut the grass after drinking two bottles of wine. Instead of the usual stripes i looks like something you would see in the Tate Modern. :(

:lol:

You've cut your grass in the pattern of an eight foot paipier-mache boaby?

You've cut your grass in the pattern of an eight foot paipier-mache boaby?

Not that bad,i think iwll take remedial action tomorrow....After the hangover has gone.Mind im back on t ebatter tomorrow afternoon..

Guest The Phoenix
I used to think you were a decent bloke...

I'll cope.

What I posted is absolutely fair comment. There's been far worse posted on here over the years that I'm sure hasn't received the same over reaction.

I'll cope.

What I posted is absolutely fair comment. There's been far worse posted on here over the years that I'm sure hasn't received the same over reaction.

You're the one over-reacting FFS. You and TGG were both asked to stop the silly squabbling and you are the one who has taken umbridge. At least he had the good grace to admit it was really silly.

Guest The Phoenix
You're the one over-reacting FFS. You and TGG were both asked to stop the silly squabbling and you are the one who has taken umbridge. At least he had the good grace to admit it was really silly.

How exactly have I taken umbridge?

I've done nothing but make a joke out of it.

If you think I'm even remotely annoyed or upset then perhaps I need to remind you this is the internet.

Not that bad,i think iwll take remedial action tomorrow....After the hangover has gone.Mind im back on t ebatter tomorrow afternoon..

The only remedial action you'll be taking is a hair of the dog pint at opening time. :P

If you have fucked up the lawn, you could always dig it up and re-plant it in Tate Modern's "Turbine Room". It would be no less pointless than 90% of the other guff exhibited in there.

I think I'll attack the lot with a spraygun when I'm back in London next month.

Edited by wearealldoomed

How exactly have I taken umbridge?

I've done nothing but make a joke out of it.

If you think I'm even remotely annoyed or upset then perhaps I need to remind you this is the internet.

Quite. Stop the wee digs though, eh?

Guest The Phoenix
Quite. Stop the wee digs though, eh?

I'm really shocked that the wee digs should bother you, of all people, in the slightest but your wish is my command.

I'll not make any further references to you, ever.

I'm really shocked that the wee digs should bother you, of all people, in the slightest but your wish is my command.

Leave her, it's the hormones :P

Sorry Reina thought I'd say it before any one else!

Rubbish! Sorry Andy, but that post is all rubbish!

We obviously differ in opinions my good man.

Who knows, maybe it'll be your son or daughter whose name, address, sexual proclivities and new partner he posts for the world to see without asking him/her next!

Possibly. I'll cross that bridge if I ever come to it in 18 years or so after being alerted to the postings by some morally outraged person who really shouldn't give a toss but decides to stick their nose in anyway.

Seriously Swampy, why does it bother you so much? If there were to be repercussions regarding Kilt's postings, they wouldn't affect you.

The Gray Ghost is behaving.

Anyway, petty nag, The Gray Ghost went over on his ankle really dramatically this evening. So dramatically in fact that his flatmate, who normally laughs at The Gray Ghosts pain, offered assistance and checked it wasn't broken.

Currently laid up, leg on a cushion, packet of frozen peas on The Gray Ghosts ankle, unable to put any weight on it. The Gray Ghost has gone over on his ankle before, but never this bad. :(

It's not so much that they bother me, because like you, I don't take the interwebbery thing particularly seriously. I just don't think there's any need for it.

Now, let's go back to being friends again. :)

Rowan, you and me could fall out, you know... :P