Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

not arguing,tgg seems to be making stuff up seemingly he thinks i said " he is not allowed to object to racism" but only in his own mind :o

The Gray Ghost never said anything like that, The Gray Ghost merely asked a question. Your "crusade" comment was a mimic of various dismissive comments The Gray Ghost has received over the last few days, and so The Gray Ghost asked a question to clarify.

Casual racism on the forum. :(

Another nag, The Gray Ghosts ankle has gone up like a balloon, its far worse than the pain you normally get from going over on it. The Gray Ghost is even on painkillers (a very rare event).

you

another crusade??

me

What, so The Gray Ghost isn't allowed to object to racism now?

you

now where did i say that?? ;)

me

The Gray Ghost never said anything like that, The Gray Ghost merely asked a question. Your "crusade" comment was a mimic of various dismissive comments The Gray Ghost has received over the last few days, and so The Gray Ghost asked a question to clarify.

but you did

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
och im not arguing but tgg will no doubt write a 25 page essay on how he is correct whilst i really dont give a flying feck :lol::lol:

The Gray Ghost is always right, The Gray Ghost doesn't stand for ignorance, The Gray Ghost doesn't like you and your un-Gray-Ghostly shanangans, The Gray Ghost isn't happy, The Gray Ghost has now finished this rant.

Guest The Phoenix
och im not arguing but tgg will no doubt write a 25 page essay on how he is correct whilst i really dont give a flying feck :lol::lol:

If he posts a 25 page essay I will hold you personally responsible and I will hunt you down and ensure you get battered like a fish.

PS In case Swampy is watching, that's a promise not a threat. ;)

:(

Do you think the Confederations' Cup will help our moods? Or will it just be a wee bit too little?

my moods great,im working up in aberdeen all week which usually puts me in a foul mood but the thought of buttries has cheered me up :lol::lol:

Guest The Phoenix
The Gray Ghost doesn't stand for ignorance.

I beg to differ, I would be so bold as to suggest that's his party manifesto. :ph34r:

If he posts a 25 page essay I will hold you personally responsible and I will hunt you down and ensure you get battered like a fish.

PS In case Swampy is watching, that's a promise not a threat. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest The Phoenix
For goodness sake. P&B Select have a game on today, you could always go along and watch. A fix might cheer you all up a bit.

Hangover? :unsure:

See Pregnancy Thread.

I have more important matters to attend to. :P

my moods great,im working up in aberdeen all week which usually puts me in a foul mood but the thought of buttries has cheered me up :lol::lol:

:lol:

My mood's truly fucked by the lack of football.

Hangover? :unsure:

See Pregnancy Thread.

I have more important matters to attend to. :P

Strangely, no! Adam, however, is lying on the sofa saying things like "You know I love you? Will you hand me those crisps there?". The big girl.

Guest The Phoenix
Strangely, no! Adam, however, is lying on the sofa saying things like "You know I love you? Will you hand me those crisps there?". The big girl.

He really needs to grow out of talking to himself. ;)