Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nobody fucking asked you.

Not personally, you just posted it on a public form and opened it up for comment though.

Seriously, if you're that behind in your work, go and get some done. And "twisting my melon"? It's 2009, lad.

It's tuna juice I tell thee! :(

I believe you! ;)

Actually, and I kid you not, I Googled tuna juice and bizzarely came up with some info you might find interesting -

Ball Pythons

Ball pythons are one of the best beginner snakes in the pet trade today. They have earned this title because they are calm and docile with easy husbandry needs, not because of their feeding habits.

Ball pythons are VERY picky eaters. It is very hard to successfully get a ball python to eat F/T mice or F/T rats. But, not impossible. Many petstores feed live mice and rats to their ball pythons, so when you get them home, it become quite a challenge getting them on frozen foods.

I've tried. I've tried many methods. I haven't gotten one to work. I've attempted leaving the frozen mouse in the cage over night, leaving it in his hide over night, covering the cage with towels, and dipping the mouse in tuna juice.

post-1053-1245338800_thumb.jpg

You might want to change your trousers before you get one though! :ph34r::lol::lol:

Not personally, you just posted it on a public form and opened it up for comment though.

Seriously, if you're that behind in your work, go and get some done. And "twisting my melon"? It's 2009, lad.

Nope. Whilst each section of my work is rendering, I'm forced to sit about and bask in my evident popularity.

I can spare another three minutes of my time if any further questions need to be asked.

Oh my God, you're going to start on about a crusade to save P&B soon, aren't you?

I've got other crusades to be getting on with at this moment in time, so no. However, don't feel obliged to carry on without me.

Edited by Victorinox

I think I have tonsillitis, which is lovely.

Yep :(

I had Testicular cancer at the end of last year/start of this year but they thought they had caught it in time....

A few bursts of chemotherapy should do the trick but mentally it really does hit you hard as was really confident it was over and done with.

I have to go across to Edinburgh tomorrow and Monday to discuss things before getting treatment.

That's shite news. I hope everything works out okay.