Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I had a friend in Brighton who tried cooking lobster once. It didn't go too well!

She got a big pan of water on the oven, dropped the lobster in a turned the heat on. Then she had screaming hab-dabs for five minutes as the lobster understandably tried climbing out of the rapidly heating up pan and Carol tried to beat it back in again with a wooden spoon! :lol:

I had a friend in Brighton who tried cooking lobster once. It didn't go too well!

She got a big pan of water on the oven, dropped the lobster in a turned the heat on. Then she had screaming hab-dabs for five minutes as the lobster understandably tried climbing out of the rapidly heating up pan and Carol tried to beat it back in again with a wooden spoon! :lol:

You are supposed to put them into boiling water...

I'm scared of sea dwelling crabs.

My feet automatically lift off the ground if one comes on the telly. When I'm sitting down of course as I can't levitate yet.

"Yet" being the key word. ;)

Anyway, It's good to see I'm not the only one shit feart of wasps.

You are supposed to put them into boiling water...

Och, I know that! :rolleyes: She was trying to do a special meal for her boyfriend but got well out of her culinary depth!

The image of her dancing round the kitchen hitting the thing with a spoon at arms length had us all rolling on the floor when she told us what had happened! :lol:

Och, I know that! :rolleyes: She was trying to do a special meal for her boyfriend but got well out of her culinary depth!

The image of her dancing round the kitchen hitting the thing with a spoon at arms length had us all rolling on the floor when she told us what had happened! :lol:

Another trick of the kitchen is to pop them into the freezer for a wee min or two.It slows them down,and then chuck em into the pot..What a way to go.

Short term planning is a pain in the arse. Started at 5am Monday, 4am today and now texted to start at 2.30 am Wednesday. Was all set for a couple of pints in the pub beer garden, canny noo. :angry:

Another trick of the kitchen is to pop them into the freezer for a wee min or two.It slows them down,and then chuck em into the pot..What a way to go.

Or you can just cheat and buy a frozen one from Iceland! :ph34r::lol:

Short term planning is a pain in the arse. Started at 5am Monday, 4am today and now texted to start at 2.30 am Wednesday. Was all set for a couple of pints in the pub beer garden, canny noo. :angry:

Been stuck indoors all day.Finish at 5 straight to ASDA for bevy and off to the garden. Mind i have promised to cut the grass. :(

You can only change it after your 5000th post neebs.

Going to have to post more shíte than I usually do now to get my posts up :lol:

Edited because I cant spell post.

Edited by Dazzle