Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Another nutter on the bus this morning.

Are you sure you're not getting on the bus going to the local nut house or something? Because that would explain everything :D

Sorry to hear about the wife's gestational diabetes, g_man, but please try not to be too down about it. She doesn't have long left of being pregnant, she'll be getting really good care and will be carefully monitored, and although it can cause problems, because she'll be being closely monitored, anything that happens (e.g. pre-eclampsia) will be dealt with quickly. Chances are you'll get to meet your little one even sooner because of it! :) Every cloud... Chin up loon. :)

Are you sure you're not getting on the bus going to the local nut house or something? Because that would explain everything :D

I was surprised at this one Doc. There are certain bus routes in Edinburgh that attract a higher percentage of nutters,This was not one of them,although the bus did start out from Heriot Watt University,so that may explain it.

Sorry to hear about the wife's gestational diabetes, g_man, but please try not to be too down about it. She doesn't have long left of being pregnant, she'll be getting really good care and will be carefully monitored, and although it can cause problems, because she'll be being closely monitored, anything that happens (e.g. pre-eclampsia) will be dealt with quickly. Chances are you'll get to meet your little one even sooner because of it! :) Every cloud... Chin up loon. :)

Exactly! Why would you want to put those sleepless nights off any longer? :P

Exactly! Why would you want to put those sleepless nights off any longer? :P

What they said! :) I'm sure she's in the best medical hands - it's just pre-match nerves! Alls you can do is be patient, be there for her and be positive.

I'll give you two weeks before you wish the little ankle-biter was back in there! :D

Grrr, waiting for a parcel that *might* turn up today or tomorrow... I just know as soon as I get up and jump in the bath, the fuckers will arrive.

Also, I had my breakfast about an hour ago and I'm really hungry already... :angry:

Grrr, waiting for a parcel that *might* turn up today or tomorrow... I just know as soon as I get up and jump in the bath, the fuckers will arrive.

Also, I had my breakfast about an hour ago and I'm really hungry already... :angry:

All courier firms embark on serious in house training for this. It takes years to perfect,but we can hear running water from a couple of streets away...

All courier firms embark on serious in house training for this. It takes years to perfect,but we can hear running water from a couple of streets away...

:lol: I can't complain about my courier's. They delivered my books only three days after I ordered them and, as I was out, went to the trouble of leaving the parcel with my neighbours rather than taking it back to the depot and making me walk to Linwood to collect it! :)

Do reckon Reina's in the bath by now.........? :ph34r:

"DING-DONG" - Parcelforce Calling!!

:lol:

Ended up drinking more than I should've last night. Not so much a complaint but it wasn't a party or a night out, it was just a few guys watching tv etc etc. So this morning I feel a bit queasy and woke up at 6 and struggled to get back to sleep. For what? An amazing night out? No not really. I should've maybe saved some drink for Saturday.

EDIT: Oh and that photocopier is a thing of absolute beauty! B)

Edited by fraser_smfc

some guy on the spl forum, is getting wound up at me jokingly combining my FM09 knowledge and world football observations to 'appear' to give 'serious' suggestions as to whom celtic should sign. and I annoyingly got myself annoyed at him when really he's just a prat and responded rather pompously. I shouldn't, i'm embarassed at getting so irritated. :(

Because I accidentally deleted a single ' in my code when adding comments a few weeks back, four weeks of work just had to be redone.

I tested it, it worked fine, but then I documented it fully, and evidently accidentally removed that quote...but never noticed, meaning all my data was incorrectly extracted, and my system dismally failed when I put it all together. :(

I fail at work and life. :(

Because I accidentally deleted a single ' in my code when adding comments a few weeks back, four weeks of work just had to be redone.

I tested it, it worked fine, but then I documented it fully, and evidently accidentally removed that quote...but never noticed, meaning all my data was incorrectly extracted, and my system dismally failed when I put it all together. :(

so you can't just go back in put ' back in and recompile? bugger. :( still, at least its not netbeans.... <_<

so you can't just go back in put ' back in and recompile? bugger. :( still, at least its not netbeans.... <_<

Sadly not, because after I successfully tested it, I then used it to make the variables for an enormous training set, and then said enormous training set was used to make a model, which was then used to do what I actually meant to do. It took forever to train it all! :(

Still having problems with the ol' netbeans eh? At least it isn't Borland Together. Now that was a nightmarish piece of software. <_<

f**k that. I get pissed off if i lose something I've been working on for an hour or two at work. 4 weeks worth would actually send me over the edge.

PS3 online. My mates more or less spend all day on the damn thing. Even worse, when we're out, half the banter is about COD and how they "betty" each other etc. Sad fucks. I end up a little left out.

If P&B can get a fund together to buy me one, I'll stop posting pish as often :P