Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Kilt, are you ever happy?

Yes! :huh: See the RTBC thread. Besides, getting abducted by the opposition's player and abandoned on the motorway is a pretty good reason to be miserable I would have thought! :(

I was getting a glass of coke a couple of minutes ago and my brother said something that made me laugh just as I took a sip. End product? A reasonable volume of fizzy juice spurting up through my nose and going all over the place, just as him and his girlfriend were sitting down to their breakfast.

My mate also had brought me back a bottle of Sherry I think it was back from Africa. I had it in my suit pocket last night (fancy dress), I was leaning over to help find someone's keys when it fell out and smashed everywhere :( Also cut my finger picking it up. Working later, feeling rough. Bleh.

Why would the Old Bill pull you over for that?

I was apparently 'putting my life in danger and endangering other motorists'! :rolleyes:

I was quite glad actually because there was no hard shoulder on the stretch I got dumped on and it's not easy walking along that grass verge thingy. A lift to Paisley in a swish cop-car was most welcome.

What a great start to the season! Roll on Partick Thistle next Saturday! :lol:

Yes! :huh: See the RTBC thread. Besides, getting abducted by the opposition's player and abandoned on the motorway is a pretty good reason to be miserable I would have thought! :(

Kilt, that's an adventure, not something to moan about...

The law should be changed so it is legal to run over any pedestrian found on a motorway. They shouldn't get thereselfs into this sort of situation and are just a nuisance.

Thank you for your understanding and sympathy there GD! :P

:lol::lol: Not from where I was standing it wasn't! ;)

I must be getting too old! :(

Do you look at girls and go 'phwaor', or do you go 'no daughter of mine would get out the house looking like that'...

that's the test to see if yer too auld. ;)

Do you look at girls and go 'phwaor', or do you go 'no daughter of mine would get out the house looking like that'...

Kilt will still be doing that in his seventies.

Both! I look at girls and go 'phwaor' and when I see my daughter think 'if I catch anyone looking at her like that they're dead'! I must be on the cusp! :lol:

Come on kiwififer this is Kilt we're talking about. :P
Kilt will still be doing that in his seventies.
Both! I look at girls and go 'phwaor' and when I see my daughter think 'if I catch anyone looking at her like that they're dead'! I must be on the cusp! :lol:

The award for the daftest post goes to kiwififer.... :lol:

Thank you for your understanding and sympathy there GD! :P

To be fair I was not talking about you but generalising. That's why I posted it on General Nonsense rather than Specific Nonsense.

However if it did happed to you it would just be another example of roadkilt. :P

To be fair I was not talking about you but generalising. That's why I posted it on General Nonsense rather than Specific Nonsense.

However if it did happed to you it would just be another example of roadkilt. :P

Oh FFS! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: