Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

ted kennedy's funeral -its going on for ages!

I mean how many fucking bits are there to this thing?

and I see the half time entertainment is flavour of the month 'yo-yo ma' on the cello <_< , it seems whenever there's a need for pseudo intelligent looking/sounding music at one of these things they get him. still at least he's not obviously miming at this one and they did get placido domingo in for a bit of moderately good singing.

its totally lacking in good anecdotes or speeches and is thoroughly -oh god here we go ave maria- boring so far.

I see martin mcguiness is there 'representing northern Ireland government' - or the IRA as Teddy would have seen it....

What an awful, awful day of football. I don't normally let defeats get me down, but we were absolutely humiliated by bloody Stenny! Then to top it off, I got home, settled down to console myself with the Man U game, and watched as Arsenal were ridiculously robbed. I can't even escape to fantasy either, my football manager team is on a massive losing streak, which I can't seem to break. Feeling very low tonight.

Don't want to go out or anything, just want to hide from the world! As I mentioned, football results don't bother me at all normally, but..3-0 to Stenny! Stenny. :(

I hoping to stick a bit of boaby in some pie tonight. I suggest you put this horrible experience behind you and do the same.

Good idea but I'm supposed to be off to a mates house and it's his mum's 50th party. I think I might pass for tonight at least. :ph34r:

Real Madrid looking ropey at home with dickhead greasy diving giraffe neck Ronaldo doing f**k all, drawing 1-1 and running out of ideas, and what happens? The Nazi p***k Raul waddles in on the keeper and does the biggest swan dive pike with triple somerault you've ever seen, and yes, predictably, the fascist scum get the penalty.

At least it isn't just in Scotland the refs are bent.

If that was aimed at me then I am just back from Ibrox. The train that pulled into Hamilton from Glasgow was packed with Rangers fans. As far as I could see, I was the only Accies fan. Think that is a good reason to be a bit annoyed.

Hardly. People have the right to support whoever the f**k they want, we aren't living in a dictatorship.

And Monster, I wasn't aware Raul likes Scotland flags, but that's cool with me. :)

Glory hunters are, by large, bawbags. I don't see why someone would "seek favour" by saying that. Most people dislike/hate gloryhunters.

so would you rather lose so you can show your previously kilted hairy arse to passers by in the name of Alba?

Supporting a team is about hoping they win and thus Glory ie by your own definition you are a bawbag.

Unless you are a member of the tranny army :huh:

Edited by seamus