Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

He likes fascist flags, just like you lot.

If by "you lot" you mean the moronic element of the Rangers support - the people who enjoy waving British flags for example - I would have to agree. However, I am not part of that small group of idiots; I'm a proud Scotsman, and the only flag I wave at Ibrox is a Scotland flag.

My mother crying at X-Factor. <_<

I'm a bit of a sucker for a sob story. The bloke wasn't even as outstanding as everyone else seemed to think but I was still hoping he'd go through. With a bit of luck, they'll get rid of him at Boot Camp and then we won't have to watch him blub again. I couldn't watch when he and his boy started Louis off. :ph34r:

See this guy with the hair doing Sex On Fire? He does a line really well then the next one's awful. He's a decent little entertainer though!

I'm a bit of a sucker for a sob story. The bloke wasn't even as outstanding as everyone else seemed to think but I was still hoping he'd go through. With a bit of luck, they'll get rid of him at Boot Camp and then we won't have to watch him blub again. I couldn't watch when he and his boy started Louis off. :ph34r:

See this guy with the hair doing Sex On Fire? He does a line really well then the next one's awful. He's a decent little entertainer though!

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll agree anyway. :)

I don't watch it. Shows like that annoy me.

X factor is rotten.

if any of these people were truly talented then they would have sent material off to the relevant producers and been picked up. For them to feel they can be successful by going on tv is an immediate failure.

that they might be more successful than the more musically\performance based deserving talent who does so, is my PTTGOYN. <_<

Yeah, there's a lot to be said for many pop acts but at least the 'fakers' are attractive.

Good shout. Pixie Lott is hot as feck, but then again Leona isn't. So not all "fakers" are attractive, imo.

How?

Because, funnily enough, most people don't bring politics into football.

I would go on further, but I don't expect much in the way of decent replies. Afterall, I've read some of your posts on other forums. You, along with your Sellik and Rainjurz buddies are masters at the old game of "aye but, aye but, aye but..", and I can't be arsed with that tonight.

Toma, you are a gloryhunter anyway... Celtic is your local team judging by your location. :huh:

I've explained this many times on this forum, and I'm not about to do it again, and considering Clyde regularly win f**k all, it can hardly be described as glory hunting.