Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm a bit of a sucker for a sob story. The bloke wasn't even as outstanding as everyone else seemed to think but I was still hoping he'd go through. With a bit of luck, they'll get rid of him at Boot Camp and then we won't have to watch him blub again. I couldn't watch when he and his boy started Louis off. :ph34r:

See this guy with the hair doing Sex On Fire? He does a line really well then the next one's awful. He's a decent little entertainer though!

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll agree anyway. :)

I don't watch it. Shows like that annoy me.

I'm a bit of a sucker for a sob story. The bloke wasn't even as outstanding as everyone else seemed to think but I was still hoping he'd go through. With a bit of luck, they'll get rid of him at Boot Camp and then we won't have to watch him blub again. I couldn't watch when he and his boy started Louis off. :ph34r:

See this guy with the hair doing Sex On Fire? He does a line really well then the next one's awful. He's a decent little entertainer though!

X factor is rotten.

if any of these people were truly talented then they would have sent material off to the relevant producers and been picked up. For them to feel they can be successful by going on tv is an immediate failure.

that they might be more successful than the more musically\performance based deserving talent who does so, is my PTTGOYN. <_<

Yeah, there's a lot to be said for many pop acts but at least the 'fakers' are attractive.

Good shout. Pixie Lott is hot as feck, but then again Leona isn't. So not all "fakers" are attractive, imo.

How?

Because, funnily enough, most people don't bring politics into football.

I would go on further, but I don't expect much in the way of decent replies. Afterall, I've read some of your posts on other forums. You, along with your Sellik and Rainjurz buddies are masters at the old game of "aye but, aye but, aye but..", and I can't be arsed with that tonight.

Toma, you are a gloryhunter anyway... Celtic is your local team judging by your location. :huh:

I've explained this many times on this forum, and I'm not about to do it again, and considering Clyde regularly win f**k all, it can hardly be described as glory hunting.

Guest The Phoenix
Fucking c***s at Orange <_<

My phone is faulty again(4th time) so they have offered me a different phone,But all they will give me is the phone,charger and instructions.

I wanted to speak to a supervisor and was told one would call me back,That was 5 hours ago.

Maybe they're trying to phone your mobile? :ph34r:

Leona Lewis would get it. And you fools wouldn't say no if offered ;)

I think I genuinely would decline. There's something hideous about her face that I can't describe... I think it's the nose. :huh:

I wanted to speak to a supervisor and was told one would call me back,That was 5 hours ago.

Keith, here's where you went wrong - you let them get you off the phone. When someone at a call centre says that their supervisor will call you back, what actually happens is they take your message and throw it in the bin. There's two reasons for this: it saves them having to do anything about it, and it also saves them from getting a bollocking from their supervisor for not dealing with the call properly and for actually giving the supervisor something to do. I used to get that with Virgin all the time and I never got called back. In the end, I called back and told them that I wanted to speak with a supervisor immediately, to which I was told that there wasn't one in and that they'd get someone to call me back. I told them that I'd been expecting several calls back and was yet to actually get a call. I said I was cancelling our service and I was refusing to pay the bill (which is what I was querying) until their service improved. Hey presto, a supervisor appeared and I was put through.

Edited by Lyn-Marie