Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I could have had a wee trip to Tynecastle if it was not for Dunfermline :(
You the one with an Auntie who has testicles? :unsure:
:huh:

"If your Auntie had baws, she'd be your uncle" type thing.

For what it's worth, given the choice between a trip to Tynecastle and the three points from Saturday, I'd take the points every time.

Guest The Phoenix
:huh:

Oh dear!!

Have you never heard the expression, "If your Auntie had balls, she'd be your Uncle"?

Edit: Thank Christ for a Rovers Fan with a brain. :lol:

Edited by The Phoenix

Guest The Phoenix
If ma aunty had baws she'd be ma uncle. If Clyde weren't so shite we could have been SPL Champions last year..............

Ken?

To be fair, his Auntie could acquire a set of baws, whereas Clyde will always be shite. ;)

I can't be arsed doing food shopping and cooking this evening, so I don't know what to eat.

My options are:

Potrefena Husa (for their 'American style' cheeseburger')

Giallo Rossa (Pizza/Couscousy thing/Tiramisu)

Himalaya Indian

or something from the food court in the mall (KFC/Baguette place/Thai/that sort of crap)

HELP ME!

I can't be arsed doing food shopping and cooking this evening, so I don't know what to eat.

My options are:

Potrefena Husa (for their 'American style' cheeseburger')

Giallo Rossa (Pizza/Couscousy thing/Tiramisu)

Himalaya Indian

or something from the food court in the mall (KFC/Baguette place/Thai/that sort of crap)

HELP ME!

pub

Another PTTGOMN: Banksy. I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about him. It's taken over all the news in Bristol, and is ranking higher on the Evening Post website than attempted murders. Why the f**k do people think it's 'alternative' and 'cool?' IT'S NOT!

Making thousands off of selling your 'art' and hosting a massive exhibit to 'thank the people of Bristol' which turned out to attract people from all over the world is hardly subverting the system, is it?

I hope he gets uncovered as a balding, middle-aged MP.

Another PTTGOMN: Banksy. I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about him. It's taken over all the news in Bristol, and is ranking higher on the Evening Post website than attempted murders. Why the f**k do people think it's 'alternative' and 'cool?' IT'S NOT!

Making thousands off of selling your 'art' and hosting a massive exhibit to 'thank the people of Bristol' which turned out to attract people from all over the world is hardly subverting the system, is it?

I hope he gets uncovered as a balding, middle-aged MP.

I thought you liked Banksy. I think he is a fud.