Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've not had any problems with it. Its pish though, bebo is a much better design. I use it under sufferance. :(

Problems for me:

Chat

Notifications not updating

Notifications not disappearing when they finally do update

Incorrect privacy levels being used for certain members

Comments not displaying for at least 5/10 minutes which meant that at first I didn't think they'd been submitted, so I was commenting 1000000s of times on one item.

Maybe it's time for me to go back to MySpace.

Funnily enough, Chat works for me if I use it in pop-out mode on IE instead of Firefox, even though when using IE it says I'd be better using FF :lol:

Edited by Breaking Decency

I bought a lamp today for my bedroom (easier than buying bulbs for the lights I already have or so I thought) but I am yet to find the screw in bulbs! I looked everywhere! Another night of darkness beckons.

My facebook won't let me play farmville but other than that, it seems to be fine.

Yup. I still have Bebo and still use it more often probably, but Facebook is more popular now. Which is rubbish.

You can't even stalk strangers on it! What good is that?

Maybe I'll get a life and give up on this whole 'social networking' pish (I've never really got the point), but it's a good way to keep in contact with mates.

It was great for stalking until they changed the privacy settings to be on their strongest setting by default :angry:

A wanking joke - check

A 'haha ur town is pish' joke - check

I'm going for a 'I'm a Rangers fan and your diddy team is shite' joke next.

Seriously, it's only a forum and all that, but twisteH's chat is the worst I've ever seen.

Edited by Paco