Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Here's my whiny sob story of the day.

There's this burd in my Thursday seminar class who I fancy the f**k out of, and she seems to like me and all. Was going to ask her on a wee cheeky date today, but she wasn't there. Not the end of the world just do it next week you say, but as one of the members of staff had to leave on short notice, rumour has it that some people have been made to move groups, and I'll bet she was one of them. Fucking hope not!

Poor me.

Do ya stay in the same flat or block of halls with a girl called Amy? It's to much of a coincidence for it not to be you!

Now after last nights excellent result by Hearts in Glasgow land you would expect Capy to be all sweetness and light...but..Im sorry it is transport related,again.
Anyway, we'll have a Happy Capy with no PTTGOYN tomorrow, won't we........!?! :rolleyes::lol:

Predictably, I was wrong! :lol:

I was hoping all the Pagan stuff would be confined to one, easily avoidable thread, but I'm now told everyone was taking the piss, so Ginny Weasley spat his dummy and got it shut. Now it's going to be all over the fucking place again.

It was offered, the offer was ignored, you only have yoursleves to blame. And the 'dummy wasn't spat', if you read the closed thread properly, which you obviously haven't done. Nick_BCFC started the thread, I gave it a chance for serious enquiries, it didn't happen, so it was pointless to go on with it, hence Nick_BCFC closed it! Can't blame me for other's childishness! :P

He wouldn't have stuck to that anyway.

I blame Gaz.

Actually, I would have. And I blame Gaz as well. Why not?! :rolleyes:

Fear not, Larsson has started a new one, so perhaps that can be the 'official' paganism thread. Hopefully he'll keep up his part of our deal.

Like most of Larsson's posts, that's shite as well so, no - I don't think so! :P

It's aye him, aye. <_<

I pray to Jehosaphat that he does.

See above! NB Jehosaphat is not in the Pagan Panthaeon BTW! ;)

Well, you can't say I didn't try chaps.

You did - live and learn, young 'un!

You tried chaps?

Are you sure you aren't kilt?

Oh how droll. Give that man a prize! :rolleyes:

It was offered, the offer was ignored, you only have yoursleves to blame. And the 'dummy wasn't spat', if you read the closed thread properly, which you obviously haven't done. Nick_BCFC started the thread, I gave it a chance for serious enquiries, it didn't happen, so it was pointless to go on with it, hence Nick_BCFC closed it! Can't blame me for other's childishness! :P

See above! NB Jehosaphat is not in the Pagan Panthaeon BTW! ;)

Right, I take issue with the "only yourselves to blame" comment, as quite clearly, it was sod all to do with me - as you've noted yourself, I didn't even read the thread, therefore, I couldn't have actually posted anything in there, and thus couldn't have been to blame for anything.

Also, I never at any point said that Jehosaphat had anything whatsoever to do with paganism, did I?

Shove that in your peacepipe and dance naked round it.

Here's my whiny sob story of the day.

There's this burd in my Thursday seminar class who I fancy the f**k out of, and she seems to like me and all. Was going to ask her on a wee cheeky date today, but she wasn't there. Not the end of the world just do it next week you say, but as one of the members of staff had to leave on short notice, rumour has it that some people have been made to move groups, and I'll bet she was one of them. Fucking hope not!

Poor me.

Aw, bad news there mate. Hope it works out okay! ;)

Do ya stay in the same flat or block of halls with a girl called Amy? It's to much of a coincidence for it not to be you!

Ooh, intrigue's starting........

Erm, just wondering will HSF get a bollocking for using someone's real name without their permission? :whistle And I'll give it 5 minutes before there's a flood of requests asking HSF to post up Amy's photo from all the usual hypocrites! :D;)

Right, I take issue with the "only yourselves to blame" comment, as quite clearly, it was sod all to do with me - as you've noted yourself, I didn't even read the thread, therefore, I couldn't have actually posted anything in there, and thus couldn't have been to blame for anything.

Also, I never at any point said that Jehosaphat had anything whatsoever to do with paganism, did I?

Shove that in your peacepipe and dance naked round it.

If you didn't read it, then how can you justifiably comment, relating to it, on this thread?

Witicism my dear. Obviously I missed.....

Actually that sounds like fun but I think the American Indians cornered the market there! :P

Lighten up! :rolleyes:

Erm, just wondering will HSF get a bollocking for using someone's real name without their permission? :whistle And I'll give it 5 minutes before there's a flood of requests asking HSF to post up Amy's photo from all the usual hypocrites! :D;)

HSF hasn't actually given away anything but a name, which isn't uncommon. It could be anyone, and will mean nothing to anyone whatsoever. She's not given out her fucking address or phone number.

I bet your local barmaid loves having her name all over the forum though.

If you didn't read it, then how can you justifiably comment, relating to it, on this thread?

Witicism my dear. Obviously I missed.....

Actually that sounds like fun but I think the American Indians cornered the market there! :P

Lighten up! :rolleyes:

Because, you dullard, I was hoping it would all be contained in one thread. That thread is now shut. That much is plain for everyone to see, regardless of whether or not they've read the thread. Now we are going to have to put up with it everywhere again, unless you keep it all to that thread of Larsson's - which I'm also not going to read.

HSF hasn't actually given away anything but a name, which isn't uncommon. It could be anyone, and will mean nothing to anyone whatsoever. She's not given out her fucking address or phone number.

I bet your local barmaid loves having her name all over the forum though.

Ah right, one rule for one, another for someone else - I see. :D

As a pub manager, just about everybody knows her name and Ann-Marie is a pretty common name anyway!

It was offered, the offer was ignored, you only have yoursleves to blame.
Any other's out for a cheap-shot or criticism are respectfully requested to get tae on the understanding that if you leave this thread to the Pagans, I'll keep Paganism out of all the other threads! Deal?

Deal. :)

:rolleyes:

Because, you dullard, I was hoping it would all be contained in one thread. That thread is now shut. That much is plain for everyone to see, regardless of whether or not they've read the thread. Now we are going to have to put up with it everywhere again, unless you keep it all to that thread of Larsson's - which I'm also not going to read.

So was I but it wasn't given a chance, so tough.

And if you're not going to read Larsson's pish thread, why start going on about that?

Ah right, one rule for one, another for someone else - I see. :D

As a pub manager, just about everybody knows her name and Ann-Marie is a pretty common name anyway!

It's not at all! I do think HSF should have PM'd the lad to ask, but that's by the by now. The difference is this:

She gave one name, which would mean nothing to anyone but the person she was asking the question of, provided he knows her. If he doesn't, then no one actually knows anything because no one knows where HSF lives.

You told everyone that Evie was your neighbour who lived in the same building as you, while you had your address posted as your location, meaning that anyone could have gone to your building and found her if they so wished. You posted her phone number on a note that she sent you - the fact you'd scan a note that she left you without the phone number is a bit of a violation of her privacy in the first place, let alone the fact that we then knew her address and phone number.

We know where you drink, so now of course we can go and see Ann-Marie and ask her for sandwiches and say "That bloke in the Kilt that drinks orange and soda these days while reading the paper and doing the crossword sent us".

You can roll your eye's all you like - the deal wasn't struck, you were one of the worst offender's BTW, so tough!

Why do you not start a thread called 'The Paganism Thread' or whatever you see fit and keep it all in there as you seemed happy to do so earlier?

So was I but it wasn't given a chance, so tough.

And if you're not going to read Larsson's pish thread, why start going on about that?

Are you being deliberately stupid?

I'm mentioning it because I want to make it clear to you that it is there, and thus the perfect place to talk about your faith/religion/belief/whatever, where you have every right to complain if people are having a pop at you, given that the subject matter is clear and they know what to expect and where people can very easily avoid it if they don't wish to read it.

It's not at all! I do think HSF should have PM'd the lad to ask, but that's by the by now. The difference is this:

She gave one name, which would mean nothing to anyone but the person she was asking the question of, provided he knows her. If he doesn't, then no one actually knows anything because no one knows where HSF lives.

You told everyone that Evie was your neighbour who lived in the same building as you, while you had your address posted as your location, meaning that anyone could have gone to your building and found her if they so wished. You posted her phone number on a note that she sent you - the fact you'd scan a note that she left you without the phone number is a bit of a violation of her privacy in the first place, let alone the fact that we then knew her address and phone number.

We know where you drink, so now of course we can go and see Ann-Marie and ask her for sandwiches and say "That bloke in the Kilt that drinks orange and soda these days while reading the paper and doing the crossword sent us".

People know where HSF studies - shouldn't take long for someone to work out who Amy is if they wanted - and please don't be tedious and make out that's what I'm going to do.

I had helped Evie move house well before that post went up. Anyone trying to contact her wouldhave found an empty flat and a disconnected phone line.

It's a pub, ie Public House. Feel free to do as you suggest.

Why do you not start a thread called 'The Paganism Thread' or whatever you see fit and keep it all in there as you seemed happy to do so earlier?
Are you being deliberately stupid?

I'm mentioning it because I want to make it clear to you that it is there, and thus the perfect place to talk about your faith/religion/belief/whatever, where you have every right to complain if people are having a pop at you, given that the subject matter is clear and they know what to expect and where people can very easily avoid it if they don't wish to read it.

It was tried in Nick_BCFC's thread - it didn't work. And I'm not jumping in on any thread Larsson's started in the hope that it'll be taken seriously. That would make me deliberately stupid.

Edit: We're ust going round in circles with the same old protaganists. I'm off to do something more productive! (NB Not spitting the dummy, kicking the toys oot the pram etc.....just getting a bt bored now!) :rolleyes:

Edited by Kilt

was at the mcdonalds before the celtic game just off the motorway. Someone please explain to me how you can confuse a chocolate milkshake with filling a large cup up with vanilla ice cream! Better yet how can they expect me to 'drink' that.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Ooh, intrigue's starting........

Should it not be hippo-crite (or is that just for when you talking to me? Did you really think I missed it you fucktard)

Mmmm college - Amy - that should narrow it down to a few hundred :rolleyes:

Point stands methinks.

Edited by Ayrgirl