Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The problem with trying to do an essay is that you're sitting at a computer which is connected to the internet and ergo you have the opportunity to browse P&B and chuckle away at the many petty arguments, rather than discuss Churchill's views on democracy.

Fuxake guys calm down, it's only the internet. And it's almost Friday, we should all be happy.

Totally agree. What a load of shite.

Kilt makes an arse of himself but there are folk just putting the boot in at every opportunity. Folk who have also made a tit of themselves on here in the past.

The problem with trying to do an essay is that you're sitting at a computer which is connected to the internet and ergo you have the opportunity to browse P&B and chuckle away at the many petty arguments, rather than discuss Churchill's views on democracy.

Indeed. I'm supposed to be writing a training course on licensing law to train new starts at my work, and I have typed approximately... zero words.

Sigh.

Edit: And yes, before anyone mentions I do see the irony in me lecturing people on responsible drinking.

Edited by dave258

STV news showing some woman from dundee who got her eye ripped out. It's fucking tea time and that's twice this week you have shown the picture with her eye open and put me right off my tea. :angry:

Guest The Phoenix
STV news showing some woman from dundee who got her eye ripped out. It's fucking tea time and that's twice this week you have shown the picture with her eye open and put me right off my tea. :angry:

I typed "Dundee Woman Eye" into Google and the very first entry is...

Meet Dundee Women

PassionSearch.com Hook Up With Horny Dundee Women!

:lol:

I applied for another job last wednsday, and got a phone call the next day asking me to go for an interview, which was arranged for yesterday. I got there in plenty time, and was told the manager would be with me shortly. A couple of minutes later the assistant manager comes out, looking somewhat bewildered about the whole situation, goes and speaks to the manager, and then comes back and tells me the job had already been filled! while i respect the fact that the manager was not duty-bound to contact me and tell me that they had got someone, i think it was bad practise for someone to not even phone me and let me know what had happened. Does anyone think that i should take the matter further?

Most people here have gone home for the weekend. I would do that tonight as well but apparently my dad is feeling extremely ill at the moment and I'm better off coming back tommorow.

I'm so bored I could maybe cry. Any suggestions how to fill the time with nobody about would be welcomed. Maybe I should do some uni work.

Hamshank.

Most people here have gone home for the weekend. I would do that tonight as well but apparently my dad is feeling extremely ill at the moment and I'm better off coming back tommorow.

I'm so bored I could maybe cry. Any suggestions how to fill the time with nobody about would be welcomed. Maybe I should do some uni work.

Aye, sure he is ;)

Him and yer maw will be going at it like rabbits, all over the house, safe in the knowledge you won't be home til tommorrow :D

As for something to do this evening, start by trying not to picture that.