Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I got quite pished last night and fell asleep on the couch, when i woke up this morning my toenails had been painted purple by one of my daughters, my foot looks like Winstons from Still Game this morning, the worst thing was, I didnt know till i went for my morning dump, and looked down to see what had happened, for a moment i didnt know who's feet were staring at me.

Sporting a killer cleavage today, he spent the whole time talking to my face. He is evidently gay. :(

Or has enough common sense not to stare at your cleavage - and is genuinely intersetd in you?

Wimmin - if you sit and stare at their boobies, you get told to "Bugger Off, you Pervert" (I was up a tree with a pair of binoculars at the time... :ph34r: )

Edited by Napoli1881

If i was interested i wouldnt stare at the chest, but then again im a bummer.

I'm a leg man myself...

...Lyn-Marie, take a photie & post ot on this thread - that way the guys on here can tell you if he IS gay or not...!!! :ph34r:

(See what I did there?)

I'm playing 5s in an hour, and one of my mates has just text me to say that he's in Dundee and can't make it.

How fucking out of order is that.

I'm playing 5s in an hour, and one of my mates has just text me to say that he's in Dundee and can't make it.

How fucking out of order is that.

Hey, every week i play 5's and the amount of cancellations i get everyweek is terrible!!! every week there is always one who just doesnt show up without letting anyone know..i just invite 12 people now, usually goes back to 10 by the time we are about to play.

Or has enough common sense not to stare at your cleavage - and is genuinely intersetd in you?

Wimmin - if you sit and stare at their boobies, you get told to "Bugger Off, you Pervert" (I was up a tree with a pair of binoculars at the time... :ph34r: )

No, he's gay or plainly doesn't fancy her.

No, actually, he's gay.

If i was interested i wouldnt stare at the chest, but then again im a bummer.
Just got a text from my mate in Aberdeen:

"This burd at work has her tits hanging out it's well disgusting i bet she loves the co"

out of letters :rolleyes:

I'm a leg man myself...

...Lyn-Marie, take a photie & post ot on this thread - that way the guys on here can tell you if he IS gay or not...!!! :ph34r:

(See what I did there?)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest The Phoenix
My family are pretty cool about it to be honest! My mum used the "but your gran would want to see". Next time we saw my gran..."Oh xbass(for thats my real christian name) never goes in for that sort of stuff, he's like me, doesnt like all that rubbish". Proud to be related to her! :D

If I was to go to the Ceremony it would be £45 just for that alone. Ill get my fill of graduation, I work in the factory that provides all the robes!

:(

My wife was hoping to get a new hat.

Hey, every week i play 5's and the amount of cancellations i get everyweek is terrible!!! every week there is always one who just doesnt show up without letting anyone know..i just invite 12 people now, usually goes back to 10 by the time we are about to play.

What if you get left with an odd number. I hate that. I'd rather play 3 a-side than 4 v 3 or 5 v 4.

people who just stop in the middle of a main road to go to the shops!!!. They put their hazzard lights on and just stop in the middle fo the road!!

I seen someone do that then come out the shop with a loaf and milk. I could of slapped him.

Guest The Phoenix
I just read this back and it didnt come out as intended! :(

Looked about right coming from someone who paints their toenails purple. ;)