Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just been told the cost of my car service, some repairs and an MOT is 200 quid :bairn

No idea if thats good or bad but it's still a lot of money :(

It depends on what work was done, it sounds about right to me if there was a few small repairs for the MOT.

What garage did you go to? was it a Dealership?

if it was a dealership i'd say that was very reasonable ;)

Guest bairnbabe

Just bought a new phone today and I've sent a picture to my new phone via bluetooth tonight and I can't find it on my new phone. Its driving me mental. Also sent some songs to the new phone from my old one again via bluetooth and they keep failing.

Guest Spanky Rodriguez
Just bought a new phone today and I've sent a picture to my new phone via bluetooth tonight and I can't find it on my new phone. Its driving me mental. Also sent some songs to the new phone from my old one again via bluetooth and they keep failing.

Do you not have to phone up your network first to get the settings required to use MMS and all the fancy stuff? :unsure:

Guest bairnbabe
still rough off tuesdays tyhoid injection and now I have huge, symertrical blisters on my little toes. Also the women who gives me a lift back from works mam has dies so its going to take me longer to get home next week :ph34r:

Awww diddums - get a bus then

I've skelped my right hand off a wooden bannister in work this morning. The pain's going up into my wrist and as far up as my elbow. Thankfully I can still move my fingers but it's pretty painful :(

You're not playing in goal at the Fives perchance?! :unsure::ph34r: