Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was thinking more along the lines of a lion.......

As long as it's a really tough lion...

lenny.jpg

:rolleyes::P:lol:;)

(Afterthought - probably Phoenix is the only other person here who will know who that is! :ph34r::lol: )

As long as it's a really tough lion...

lenny.jpg

:rolleyes::P:lol:;)

(Afterthought - probably Phoenix is the only other person here who will know who that is! :ph34r::lol: )

*in a Mark and Lard stylee*

Wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo?

After another look at that picture, it looks like a young Liam Neeson has his hand stuck up that lions arse

Edit : Imagine how hard i'd look taking that out to have a go at them :huh:

Edited by Bowie_1888

Thomson holidays. Despite paying them over £1000 since January then going in to pay the balance in March, they didn't book the hotel for us. According to them it was never available(despite us having a confirmation letter). No phone call, no letter but kept our money. They had to book themselves through Kuoni which cost them £60 extra. Big wows, you're not getting anymore from us.

Arseholes :angry:

Letter will be getting sent off to their head office on return from holiday. <_<<_<

*in a Mark and Lard stylee*

Wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooo?

After another look at that picture, ut looks like a young Liam Neeson has his hand stuck up that lions arse

:lol: Liam Neeson! :lol:

I could keep you in suspense all afternoon but I can't be arsed. :rolleyes: That's Terry Hall and Lenny The Lion.

All my yesterdays

Very big when I was a nipper. They used to advertise Trebor Mints*, donchaknow! ;)

*Trebor Mints, just a minty bit stronger Happy Days! :)

I'm currently covering a class for an absent teacher. This is sheeeeeeite! Period 6 off is NOT for please takes. On the plus side, there is a PC that's connected to the internet on the desk! :D

Guest The Phoenix
I'm currently covering a class for an absent teacher. This is sheeeeeeite! Period 6 off is NOT for please takes. On the plus side, there is a PC that's connected to the internet on the desk! :D

As a parent, I feel the need to inform you that those are someone's kids that you are currently neglecting. :angry:;)

As a parent, I feel the need to inform you that those are someone's kids that you are currently neglecting. :angry:;)

Aye, don't go neglecting the kids Debbie, you'll end up a minor media celebrity meeting figure-heads in Rome, etc!! :ph34r:

Guest XaaronPrimus

What the heel does that mean anyway?

What subject is/was it anyway?